Gerber® Graduates® My 1st™ Puffs Classic Puffed Grain Snack 1.48 oz. Canister uploaded by Amber Z.

BY GERBER

An ideal first finger food because: • They are specially designed to dissolve quickly. • The shape is just right for little fingers to pick up. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Amber Z.
Cross Plains, WI
Great first finger food option! Easy for little ones to grasp. They melt quickly so it's not a choking hazard. We buy ours at Target and they carry many of the flavor varieties. I started with this but it's not bland at all! Even my husband and 5 year old steal them!
Sheila G.
Jersey City, NJ
So I gave them to my son starting at the recommendation age on the package and my son chocked on them. I had to wait a month or so before giving it to him again. After that incident he was fine and loved them.
Danielle M.
Bristol, CT
Awesome introduction to puffs and texture. Baby took about a week to figure out what to do with them (scooped a few out of the back of his mouth) but it taught him to use his mouth to chew and now he loves all puff flavors! Soy and dairy free for those concerned
S Y.
Baby has been eating these puffs for about a month now and does great. They do seem a big big though so I break them into smaller pieces before giving it to him because I worry he may choke on it. People say it dissolves quickly, but I have seen it sitting in my baby's mouth before so use caution when giving these to your baby. That's also a big reason why my husband and I break it into smaller pieces.
Nicole D.
San Diego, CA
These are really awesome for first snacks when baby is ready they are just made of rice cereal they have no flavor and they melt super quick I used these first before I have my daughter and flavors I know super boring but she didn't mind them for awhile .
Erica G.
This was the first snack I gave my son. They melt fast so I didn't have to worry about him choking. This flavor is plain, theres a little sweetness to it but not much. It's a great way to introduce finger foods to your baby
Felina D.
Mason, TX
We tried these for the first time yesterday & my son loves them! They're soft and easily melt into his mouth.
Daisy Y.
This is my daughters favorite snack . It's lightly sweet. She can eat these all day. I'm happy when she's happy.2 for$5 at ACME super market.
Marla H.
Thunder Bay, ON
I started giving these to my daughter about a week ago. They make a great transition from pureed foods to more solid foods. They dissolve quite easily in the mouth, so i wasn't worried about her choking on these the first few times she had them. I am noticing that these are helping her develop her chewing skills and pincer skills.
Chantel B.
Caledon, Ontario, Ontario
These snacks are great for helping my son learn good hand-eye coordination and how to feed himself. They dissolve quickly in the mouth which is great. And they taste great too.