Gerber Graduates Lil Whoos, Mild Cheddar, 6.17 oz uploaded by Christina F.Gerber Graduates Lil Whoos, Mild Cheddar, 6.17 oz uploaded by Hope M.

BY GERBER

Baked Snack Crackers br Toddler Whoo Knew Baked with 5g of Whole Grains Per Serving 2 Good Source of Vitamin E, Iron Zinc 3 Made with Real Cheese Good to Know Graduates Lil Whoos crackers are designed with your toddler s nutrition and developmental needs in mind. 2 Each yummy cracker has the taste toddlers love! Your Child May be Ready if She or He: Stands alone and begins to walk alone 2 Feeds self easily with fingers 3 Bites through a variety of textures No artificial flavors or artificial sweeteners. 1-800-4-GERBER see more...

haily b.
haily b.
Clearfield , UT
My daughter was a huge fan of these for a long time , and they actually have really good flavor , make a nice healthier car snack as well , nice for on the go , and you feel way better about it then chips or candy.
Christina F.
Christina F.
I got these for my toddler as a little snack time treat. I doesn't like goldfish so I thought I would try something new. He likes these and the shape is cute. Many more health benefits than other snack crackers.
John S.
John S.
I can offer the grown-up perspective on this. We got this because I had wondered about some crackers for toddlers by another company that looked pretty savory, but we couldn't find those, so we got this. I've never really liked Pepperidge Farm Goldfish, but this product is much more satisfying.It just seems more flavorsome, with a nicer texture. And the little owl heads these are shaped into are pretty cute. I certainly liked these for munching. I can see how the texture and flavor would appeal to toddlers. It definitely seems like num-num-num food. It does have sugar in the middle of the ingredient list. It's hard for me to see how that's necessary. "Made with no artifical flavors and no artificial sweeteners" doesn't necessarily seem like a plus to me.
Hope M.
Hope M.
Gerber graduates Lil whoos are the perfect snack for my toddler. they fit perfect in my bag and are easy to give my 2 year old. Not only do they come in fun owl shapes but they are whole wheat.
Bre D.
Bre D.
Grand Rapids, Mi
What's better than a whole grain snack that you child loves!! My son loves these things and they are actually good for him too :D Love it!!
Devin O.
Devin O.
Hillsboro, OR
A fun owl shape, cute and crunchy treat in a small size for little hands. I love the whole grain ingredients and delicious cheese flavor. A toddler pleaser all around.
Ashley E.
Ashley E.
Edmond , OK
My son loves these! I wish they didn't have so many added ingredients but compared to other crackers these are pretty healthy.
Brittanie g.
Brittanie g.
San Jacinto, CA
I thought my kids would really like these, they thought the design of the owl is really cute but they kind of taste like cardboard
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
Laguna Hills, CA
My daughters favorite snack! She loves her who's! Fun shapes and a good taste
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Bryn Mawr, PA
These little crackers are cute, but nothing more than a low-sodium Cheez-It with slightly less flavor.