BY GERBER

• 2 g of Whole Grain per serving
  • Good source of Vitamin E, Zinc and Iron
  • For Toddlers 15 months+

Good to know:

•  10% DV for three Vitamins & Minerals.
  •  Easy to pick up and hold.
  •  Just right for self-feeding

Enriched Unbleached Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacinamide, Reduced Iron, Thiamin Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Whole Wheat Flour, High Oleic Canola Oil And/Or High Oleic Sunflower Oil, Cheddar Cheese (Cultured Milk, Salt, Enzymes), Sugar, Dried Broccoli, Navy Bean Powder, Whey (From Milk), Buttermilk Powder, Dried Yeast, Butternut Squash Powder, Dehydrated Potatoes, Salt, Less Than 0.5% Of: Natural Flavors, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Monoglycerides, Disodium Phosphate, Mixed Tocopherols (To Maintain Freshness), Whey Powder, Garlic Powder, Sour Cream (Cultured Cream, Nonfat Milk), Onion Powder, Tomato Powder, Soy And Sunflower Lecithin, Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Ferric Orthophosphate (Iron), Spices, Autolyzed Yeast Extract, Gum Arabic, Acetic Acid, Zinc Oxide

• Wow, do they still sell these? I feel like my son would l...1 Answers
John S.
I can offer the grown-up perspective on this. We got this because I had wondered about some crackers for toddlers by another company that looked pretty savory, but we couldn't find those, so we got this. The taste is milder than that of the Gerber Little Whoos owl-shaped cheddar goldfish-style crackers, but pretty good.. I can see how the texture and flavor would appeal to toddlers. It definitely seems like num-num-num food. It does have sugar in the middle of the ingredient list. It's hard for me to see how that's necessary. "Made with no artifical flavors and no artificial sweeteners" doesn't necessarily seem like a plus to me.
Ana C.
Buffalo, NY
My kid is obsessed with these things. I don't eat dairy but he loves it, so we use this as a snack whenever we are on the go as it's more convenient than the typical dried broccoli chips we makes him (too crumbly). I have bought a few bags that are pretty smashed at the bottom, but I blame the grocery store for that.
Megan O.
Vermillion, KS
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
They smell kind of disgusting, but my daughter who is 2 absolutely loves them! They're pretty reasonably priced, too. Will repurchase again for sure. They're good to throw in my purse for grocery shopping to keep her entertained.
Destiny K.
Denver, CO
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
These are great. I love getting the bro you and cheddar puffs and these have a little more to them than flavoring and air. My son has started to learn how to eat these.
Ashley L.
San Jose, CA
These don't smell that great but my daughter eats them like they are candy. She sits and munches on these and is happy I don't really like them because of the smell but hey if she likes them then I will buy them for her.
Lauren P.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
We got this least week to try out. I tasted one and thought it was pretty gross but my daughter 13 months loved them. My son who is 4 wasn't a fan either.
I love the Gerber graduates sticks! Awesome flavor choices! So easy to pack in the diaper bag for convenient snacks, trips, and also taking to daycare.
Cassie H.
Ona, WV
My baby did not like these at all. They have a very strong cheese and broccoli odor. I tasted one and wasn't a fan either. We threw them away.
Brandi C.
Jackson, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
My 15 month old absolutely loves this product. He gets so excited and brings me the bag to give him one then he claps! So cute!
Courtney B.
Great falls, Mt
Easy snack to give to my baby! She loves them! They aren't my favorite snack to give to her but in a pinch they work out great!
Elizabeth M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Wow, do they still sell these? I feel like my son would love them!