Gerber

2 star

1 star

11%

5 / 5
These are great. I love getting the bro you and cheddar puffs and these have a little more to them than flavoring and air. My son has started to learn how to eat these.
5 / 5
My kid is obsessed with these things. I don't eat dairy but he loves it, so we use this as a snack whenever we are on the go as it's more convenient than the typical dried broccoli chips we makes him (too crumbly). I have bought a few bags that are pretty smashed at the bottom, but I blame the grocery store for that.
5 / 5
I can offer the grown-up perspective on this. We got this because I had wondered about some crackers for toddlers by another company that looked pretty savory, but we couldn't find those, so we got this. The taste is milder than that of the Gerber Little Whoos owl-shaped cheddar goldfish-style crackers, but pretty good.. I can see how the texture and flavor would appeal to toddlers. It definitely seems like num-num-num food. It does have sugar in the middle of the ingredient list. It's hard for me to see how that's necessary. "Made with no artifical flavors and no artificial sweeteners" doesn't necessarily seem like a plus to me.