BY GERBER

New Package! Toddler Learning To Use A Spoon Tasty White Turkey Stew With Rice &Amp; Vegetables Made With Farm-Grown Vegetables - No Preservatives Nutritional Compass&Trade; Good Question What Makes Gerber&Reg; Graduates&Reg; Lil' Meals&Trade; Perfect For Toddlers? Good To Know 1/4 Cup Farm-Grown Vegetables* 5G Of Protein (26% Of Daily Value) 50% Dv For Vitamin A Good To Remember Graduates Lil' Meals Are Just Right For Spooning Package Made Without The Use Of Bpa Easy To Self-Feed Tray Your Child May Be Ready If She Or He: Stands Alone &Amp; Begins To Walk Alone Feeds Self Easily With Fingers Bites Through A Variety Of Textures Gerber Graduates Lil' Meals Recipes Are Carefully Prepared For Your Toddler With No Preservatives And Here's How We Do It ... Prior To Cooking, We Remove Most Of The Air And Seal The Package.&Nbsp; The Food Is Then Pressure-Cooked So No Preservatives Are Needed.&Nbsp; Our Recipes Are Ready To Eat With 100% Gerber Graduates Goodness Inside. Nestle&Reg; ~ Good Food, Good Life 1-800-4-Gerber *As Calculated Using The Usda, Food Buying Guide For Child Nutrition Programs. see more...

• My daughter Tommia loved the Graduate meals. As a mother you want...3 Answers
  • What is your toddler's favorite one of these? 4 Answers
  • "My daughter loves these!" in 2 reviews
  • "She's not really a picky eater but she had never had peas before and took very well to this dinner." in 1 review
Jessica P.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My daughter hated these. She's not very picky but wouldn't eat this. They're kind of expensive also. They're a quick easy meal though, so if you're in a hurry and want to give them a full meal.
Melanie R.
Thought this was a great meal for my child, she thought otherwise. She loves to eat and I didn't understand why she was picking it out of her mouth. THEN I actually tasted it myself, GROSS. I'm all about low sodium foods and trying to feed her healthy food, BUT this meal was so bland. My 1 year old couldn't stand it as much as I couldn't.
Tiffany T.
Newport, TN
My son hated these when I was trying to introduce him to food. I tasted it and it tasts like hospital food. YUCK! I made my own food and squished it up and he loves it! He eats all kinds of things now.
Christine R.
Arden, NC
These were cheap, and easy to fix little lunches for the toddlers. They just didn't love the taste, they would be healthy and filling I am sure, but they never would finish the whole thing, and would make faces the whole time.
Karen A.
Hollywood, FL
I got this one for my son cause he had tried the other ones and liked them but once he tried the turkey stew one he spit it right out . He only took half spoon and that was it !!!! never again getting this one .
Courtney H.
I used these with my daughter when she was transitioning from exclusively formula fed to starting solids and she loved these. They were just the right size that she could pick them up and eat them herself while I still fed her with a spoon.
Olivia F.
Orange , TX
My 1 year old loves these! She likes all the different flavors too. She's not really a picky eater but she had never had peas before and took very well to this dinner.
Megan S.
Webb, AL
I used these with my oldest daughter when she was learning to eat solids. They were great, and I didn't have to worry if she was getting the right nutrition because it had vegetables and protein.
Veronica T.
San Bernardino, CA
Antes de darles a mis hijos lo pruebo y verifico perfectamente que esten bien, pero a mi el sabor honestamente no me gusto prefiero un gerber de comida molido.
Virginia F.
My son is going to be one this month and I started him on these. He loves them, even more than regular jar food. Now that's my go to dinner for him!
Megan S.
Webb, AL
What is your toddler's favorite one of these?
Sonya S.
Gainesville, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My daughter Tommia loved the Graduate meals. As a mother you want the best for your child. That includes eating healthy. My mind is at ease knowing I could get her a meal in a little convent package. Oh yeah the food was cooked to perfection for her age group.