Gerber Graduates Lil' Meals Spaghetti Rings in Meat Sauce uploaded by Dee N.

BY GERBER

Gerber® Graduates® Lil' Meals™ Spaghetti Rings in Meat Sauce.
New package!
Toddler. Learning to use a spoon.
Made with farm-grown vegetables.
No preservatives.
U.S. Inspected and passed by department of agriculture. see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Cassandra R.
Columbus, OH
Mega Parent Expert
My daughter loves the Gerber Lil Entrees brand! They are specially packed so they don't need to be refrigerated and have all of the nutrients she needs. If you are a busy mom like me (and what mom isn't?) then these are an excellent option for a quick and healthy meal for your little one.
Tara L.
My daughter loves this meal; however, she despises the little meat balls. lol. She spits those out, almost on cue. This is a decent quick meal that I can prepare when I'm too busy to cook. I just wish there were more options in my area, with more vegetables.
Suzy R.
My child hated these. Truthfully, my child has hated all of the Graduates Lil Meals. They are very very bland. The only way we could convince him to eat them was to put cheese or seasoning on them. Otherwise he would toss them from his high chair. If your child is used to eating the same foods that you eat, don't waste your money on these.
Brittany S.
Round O, SC
These were a favorite of my middle daughter, she absolutely loved them. They aren't packed with nutrition but given other products similar to this it's better by comparison. I wish they would fortify it with some vitamins and nutrients to make you feel better about giving them to your toddler.
Ranee M.
Erie, IL
These are very convenient and the cost is reasonable on these. However the flavor is not very good. There appears to be healthy ingredients in them! I would say if you feed them to your child early on they wouldn't have a problem with the lack of flavor.
Carisa H.
Evansville, IN
Both my kids adored these! These were a favorite of all the gerber graduate meals. My daughter refused all baby food as an infant, but would eat these with no hesitation! We sent them with her to the baby'sitter. They traveled well on day trips also!
Caitlin M.
Nicholasville, KY
Mega Parent Expert
My daughter did not seem to like these products. I could get her to eat a couple bites and I was lucky if she didn't spit them out. I have tasted them and they taste very artificial.
Kelly E.
Troy, MO
These little meals are so convenient. They really come in handy for your baby who is just starting to feed themselves. I stocked up on these for that exact reason
Annie F.
West Lafayette, IN
This is one of my son's favorite on the go meals! We give it to him with some veggies and it is a pretty good meal for him when we are crunched for time or out of town!
Dee N.
My little one loved this and finished the entire package. I am glad he enjoyed it! I purchased these at a local grocery store and would definitely buy again.