Gerber Graduates Lil' Entrees  uploaded by Pamala S.Gerber Graduates Lil' Entrees  uploaded by Saray M.

BY GERBER

• Are these even worth it. I tend to give my son what the family ea...2 Answers
  • How easy are these to transport and eat on the go?1 Answers
  • It says for toddlers when they're learning to use a fork. My son ...3 Answers
Gerber Graduates Lil' Entrees
  • "My son loved this in the beginning and it was nice to have something to heat up on days I didn't cook lunch." in 17 reviews
  • "Easy to make for my toddler when I'm in a hurry for want to make him a quick meal as we tend to eat dinner late sometimes." in 12 reviews
  • "I fo7nd these to a quick go to thing if we were in a hurry or to throw in the diaper bag if we were going to be away from home for an extended period of time " in 11 reviews
  • "Great way to transition from baby food to table food, my son absolutely loves the mac and cheese ones, and they are quick and easy to fix." in 11 reviews
  • "When I bought these Lil' entrees I was so excited because my little one is such a picky eater so I thought she'd hopefully like this...wrong." in 11 reviews
Lucia T.
Las Vegas, NV
Graduates are a must in my pantry. My son is the most picky eater that this world has ever seen. He will not eat anything if it looks, tastes, non home cooked meals.

Its hard so she he turned 6 months I started to feed him this and he loves them.

I like that I can choose from ravioli n sauce with veggies or chicken noodles. They are perfectly portioned too.

The veggies do sometimes get soggy, but overall my kids love them.
Christine L.
South Jordan, UT
I have given this to my daughter, I think they are a good alternative if I am in a bind and don't have any plans for dinner. (don't act like it hasn't happened to you!) I would much rather give my baby girl these than whatever fast food we decide to have for the night. I wish they had an organic alternative though.
Tiffany C.
Plano, TX
My mom bought a bunch of these for my daughter when we were out of town so she could feed her easily. They are kind of pricey but take the work out of meal prep for a child. Balanced meals. Though the portions are sort of small, we had to make my daughter 2-3 for a full meal to where she doesn't want anymore food.
Rebekah A.
Salisbury , Ma
Not bad for an every once in a while meal, but not a replacement for every meal. Many times I've seen toddler parents rely on these for their children, and while convenient, isn't the best. Most of them all taste pretty much the same and it's all mushy, so your child isn't getting much variety or food experience.
Taylor A.
Kansas City, MO
I tried these for the first time today, the spinach and cheese ravioli, and my daughter absolutely loved them! They actually smell pretty good. Only took 20 seconds to cook. Kinda messy obviously. But my daughter loves them.
Brandy H.
Pleasant Gap, PA
My daughter loves these! Great for a simple meal or when you don't cook or to pack with the baby'sitter! Perfect proportion of food! One thing that I didn't like, they heat up bad. They will be warm, then Ice cold within minutes. But heating them longer than required makes them way to hot! Other than that, they are great!
Aly J.
Magnolia, TX
Although I feel that these are not NECESSARY, they are convenient and my son loves them!!! My husband and I typically feed our son whatever we are eating... However, on occasion, we have given him these when he is unable to eat what we are having... For example, he had one on a night I made spicy enchiladas...
Brianna P.
Evanston, IL
By the time my kiddo was ready for real food we just fed him whatever we were eating, even the moderately spicy stuff. Guess what? He eats EVERYTHING. Curries, every vegetable, every fruit, every meal in or out, he loves it. Pop a sweet potato in the microwave for a few minutes for a quick dinner instead.
Felecia M.
CHESAPEAKE, Va
I was so excited when I first saw these I bought A LOT of them. And then I tried to get my daughter to eat it and she threw it on the floor. Not very tasty apparently considering she eats almost anything. (She eats raw radishes, peppers, and almost anything.) These are just sitting in my pantry wasting space.
Thailia S.
Palmdale, CA
This are perfect for when your child turns one and you want to start introducing them to solid food plus it is a very healthy diet and amount of food for them when they are first starting off. My son absolutely loves them
Pamala S.
sooke, BC
Whats your favorite Gerber on the go product?
Odalis D.
New Brunswick, NJ
Does this taste good?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Are they easy for on the go?
Amanda M.
At what age did you start giving your baby foods like these?
Allison R.
Rockford , MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
What age do you start these? My son is 13 months old.