Gerber Graduates Lil' Entrees  uploaded by Pamala S.Gerber Graduates Lil' Entrees  uploaded by Saray M.

BY GERBER

• Are these even worth it. I tend to give my son what the family ea...2 Answers
  • How easy are these to transport and eat on the go?1 Answers
  • It says for toddlers when they're learning to use a fork. My son ...3 Answers
Gerber Graduates Lil' Entrees
  • "My son loved this in the beginning and it was nice to have something to heat up on days I didn't cook lunch." in 17 reviews
  • "Easy to make for my toddler when I'm in a hurry for want to make him a quick meal as we tend to eat dinner late sometimes." in 12 reviews
  • "I fo7nd these to a quick go to thing if we were in a hurry or to throw in the diaper bag if we were going to be away from home for an extended period of time " in 11 reviews
  • "Great way to transition from baby food to table food, my son absolutely loves the mac and cheese ones, and they are quick and easy to fix." in 11 reviews
  • "When I bought these Lil' entrees I was so excited because my little one is such a picky eater so I thought she'd hopefully like this...wrong." in 11 reviews
Kandra A.
Colorado Springs, CO
If you are on the go, these are great. In a year, the military moved us to two different duty stations across the country from one another and we purchased these for our son to have in the hotel. He ate them but could tell he wasn't the biggest fan and I know why. It was very bland. Not flavorful enough for new little taste buds.
Karen A.
Hollywood, FL
I personally love gerbers lil entrees for my son . Doctors recommend them cause they are healthy for them , my baby boy loves the pasta stars in meat sauce with green beans , it's his favorite . They also have more choices of meals and what I love about them is that in every different one vegetables are included which is great .
Jacqueline O.
Inglewood, CA
I love gerber products except these prepared meals. They are two pricey for one meal and it's disgusting My daughter loves pasta dishes and this was the first she spit up and would not eat. I think it's cheaper and healtheir to prepare the same home cooked meal for the shole family with those dollars used to buy this one meal.
Jessica P.
I prefer to give my child homemade food. Iver made her baby food since the fist bite she could eat. However, when I'm running around its hard to bring my "cooler" for her food. Instead I pack my diaper bag with a lil'entres meal. Ok I know not ideal food but considering the alternative is fast food, this product is better!
Erin F.
Cumberland, MD
This is basically the junk food of baby food. If you look at the ingredients the sodium content is ridiculously high. I can't comment on the taste because, well, I've never tasted it. My kid ate one, but he also eats the food that I make. At least I know what's going into the food I give him. We'll pass on this from now on.
Chelsea M.
Bought these for the excitement of my little one getting older and able to eat more foods, and was so disappointed. After actually reading the label, I just gave them away. Way too many added ingredients that are not necessary.
Inase M.
Ridgefield, NJ
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Gerber failed with these meal products. I do prefer to feed my child home made foods but at times sadly I need to take the easy way out so we tried these and not only he but I also hated them. It didn't smell like it tasted good to begin with which is not cool along with the smell the meal didn't look appetizing either.
Julia W.
Idaho Falls, ID
These are fine for throwing in a bag to travel with, but for any day use, definitely a pass here. There isn't anything terribly unique about the meals and it would be just as easy to make them yourself. I found that these smelled horribly and my children wouldn't even eat them. I will not waste my money on them again.
Rebekah A.
Salisbury , Ma
Not bad for an every once in a while meal, but not a replacement for every meal. Many times I've seen toddler parents rely on these for their children, and while convenient, isn't the best. Most of them all taste pretty much the same and it's all mushy, so your child isn't getting much variety or food experience.
Christine L.
South Jordan, UT
I have given this to my daughter, I think they are a good alternative if I am in a bind and don't have any plans for dinner. (don't act like it hasn't happened to you!) I would much rather give my baby girl these than whatever fast food we decide to have for the night. I wish they had an organic alternative though.
Pamala S.
sooke, BC
Whats your favorite Gerber on the go product?
Odalis D.
New Brunswick, NJ
Does this taste good?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Are they easy for on the go?
Amanda M.
At what age did you start giving your baby foods like these?
Allison R.
Rockford , MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
What age do you start these? My son is 13 months old.