Gerber Graduates Lil' Entrees  uploaded by Pamala S.Gerber Graduates Lil' Entrees  uploaded by Saray M.

BY GERBER

• Are these even worth it. I tend to give my son what the family ea...2 Answers
  • How easy are these to transport and eat on the go?1 Answers
  • It says for toddlers when they're learning to use a fork. My son ...3 Answers
Gerber Graduates Lil' Entrees
  • "My son loved this in the beginning and it was nice to have something to heat up on days I didn't cook lunch." in 17 reviews
  • "Easy to make for my toddler when I'm in a hurry for want to make him a quick meal as we tend to eat dinner late sometimes." in 12 reviews
  • "I fo7nd these to a quick go to thing if we were in a hurry or to throw in the diaper bag if we were going to be away from home for an extended period of time " in 11 reviews
  • "Great way to transition from baby food to table food, my son absolutely loves the mac and cheese ones, and they are quick and easy to fix." in 11 reviews
  • "When I bought these Lil' entrees I was so excited because my little one is such a picky eater so I thought she'd hopefully like this...wrong." in 11 reviews
Jennifer F.
Ft Walton Bch, FL
These are a life saver! I'm so tired after work that I barely cook dinner for myself so I buy these for my 1 yr old to eat after daycare/before bed. She loves them. I think she's only had one that she didn't care for but she eats the others right up. They are so quick to heat up (like 20-30 seconds) and they are healthy and nutritious for baby.
Kimberly D.
Brooklyn Park, MN
My 11 month old daughter enjoys the lil' entrees. She especially likes the pasta dishes. While I am not thrilled with buying something store bought, they have come in handy for a quick dinner on the run, or when I need something easy and fast. Obviously I would prefer to make something home made, but for a store bought option they are not bad.
Anastasia D.
Perfect for those nights when you really just don't feel like cooking. Throw em in the microwave for 30 seconds and you're done! Such an easy meal, fast clean up and great variety of flavors for my lil one. WIsh they had dessert included too though ;)
Sara G.
Jacksonville, FL
As much as I want to write a positive review on this, I can't. My little girl absolutely hated these, and we tried several different flavors. I'm giving it a three because maybe it's just her personal preference, but when you open them they don't even look appetizing and the first thing my daughter did was spit them out and refuse any more.
Sara H.
Science Hill, KY
I got a few of these for my daughter to try. They were so convenient on busy nights or when I cooked something she didn't want... but they lacked in taste quite a bit and I had trouble getting her to eat them. It would be great if they tasted as good as their baby foods. Maybe one day they will improve this product because its a great alternative.
erica h.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Honestly, in my opinion, these could be better! They really don't have a wide range of products, and they are high considering what you get. My daughter never eats the whole container, and it usually just gets wasted. I decided just to buy a large can of abc soup, and this had more product and was better for her taste. They need to upgrade.
Shannon H.
Huntley, IL
Yuck...I mean my daughter ate some of these but she wouldn't near finish. I tried it and gagged. I love Gerber for a lot of things but this is not one of them. However I know people whose kids LOVE these so I can't give them less than 3 stars :)
Kara S.
These meals are excellent for transitioning little ones to solid foods. My son was never interested in purees, and these were always the right size pieces and the right softness for him when he was learning to eat. They were also very convenient to take along and prepare. The reason for a B, Gerber needs to make their meals healtheir!
Stephanie H.
Albuquerque, NM
I raised one of my nephews for his first 6 months my sister was a workaholic and wanted money to have for the baby. He absolutely loved these can't lie I did to I wouldn't feed him stuff that wasn't good so I tasted it first and I liked them but he loved them and it saved time for us when we were in a hurry :) highly recommend this product
Megan F.
Mills, WY
Ok so these are great for fast convenient lunches but honeslty the price is ridiculous. A can of ravoilis is $0.82-$0.99 and well last a least 2 meals. Plus my kids were never a fan of these as they never tasted quiete right to them. I would rather open a can of food and some fresh fruit or vegs for lunch or dinner. but each to the own.
Pamala S.
sooke, BC
Whats your favorite Gerber on the go product?
Odalis D.
New Brunswick, NJ
Does this taste good?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Are they easy for on the go?
Amanda M.
At what age did you start giving your baby foods like these?
Allison R.
Rockford , MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
What age do you start these? My son is 13 months old.