Gerber Graduates Lil' Entrees
3.22 / 5 based on 661 Reviews
Top Questions See all 23 Q&A
Gerber Graduates Lil' Entrees
- "My son loved this in the beginning and it was nice to have something to heat up on days I didn't cook lunch." in 17 reviews
- "Easy to make for my toddler when I'm in a hurry for want to make him a quick meal as we tend to eat dinner late sometimes." in 12 reviews
- "I fo7nd these to a quick go to thing if we were in a hurry or to throw in the diaper bag if we were going to be away from home for an extended period of time " in 11 reviews
- "Great way to transition from baby food to table food, my son absolutely loves the mac and cheese ones, and they are quick and easy to fix." in 11 reviews
- "When I bought these Lil' entrees I was so excited because my little one is such a picky eater so I thought she'd hopefully like this...wrong." in 11 reviews
These are amazing for nights when i have to work and my husband is left to feed dinner to the little one. so easy and balanced. although the mashed potato ones could use a little work. chicken with stars is her favorite!
Just as easy to make your own, with healthier I ingredients. I don't mind the other Gerber foods for snacks, or easy on the go feeding, but entrees are a little pricey for what you are getting.
I get the easiness and convenience of these, but honestly I won't be buying these again for my next child. My oldest absolutely hated these, and I don't blame him, they weren't all that appetizing.
Bought these on a whim one day I saw them on sale for super cheap. After cooking one up - and tasting it - no wonder the babe wouldn't eat them. They are gross! And clearly cheap and not healthy. I threw the rest of them in the trash.
Not a super big fan of these. My daughter likes most food, but when i try to feed her these meals...she refuses it every time. They need a big variety than the ones they have.
We were given some of these meals and the sodium was so high we didn't serve it to our son. There was very little nutritional value. If your child is picky or you're travelling and want something easy to pack this may be an option..
My son loved these little meals! They provide just enough portion of the main course & vegetables. All though I had to do a smooth talking for him to try the veggie portion he ended up eating it. I even tried it and not bad!
Our 3 year old loves these. Regularly she will not eat vegetables but there is something about this little blue tray. She will eat every last bite from these trays. Its a great way to get a few different food groups in to her!
My son absolutely loves these dinners. He always eats every single bite of them. I find they don't smell to bad either and they are super easy and quick to make them.
My toddler enjoyed these when we had to be out at meal time. They are easy to prepare and it's all together in one dish. It was the perfect portion for her to eat.
Q & A
Whats your favorite Gerber on the go product?
Does this taste good?
Are they easy for on the go?
At what age did you start giving your baby foods like these?
What age do you start these? My son is 13 months old.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos