Gerber Graduates Lil' Entrees
3.22 / 5 based on 659 Reviews
Top Questions See all 23 Q&A
Gerber Graduates Lil' Entrees
- "My son loved this in the beginning and it was nice to have something to heat up on days I didn't cook lunch." in 17 reviews
- "Easy to make for my toddler when I'm in a hurry for want to make him a quick meal as we tend to eat dinner late sometimes." in 12 reviews
- "I fo7nd these to a quick go to thing if we were in a hurry or to throw in the diaper bag if we were going to be away from home for an extended period of time " in 11 reviews
- "Great way to transition from baby food to table food, my son absolutely loves the mac and cheese ones, and they are quick and easy to fix." in 11 reviews
- "When I bought these Lil' entrees I was so excited because my little one is such a picky eater so I thought she'd hopefully like this...wrong." in 11 reviews
I have never met a child who like these -- my son (now 4) has tried them multiple times but has always complained (or spit them out when he was too young to talk). I tasted them myself and they were mushy with a weird taste...I'd never eat it so why would I feed it to my kid? yuck!
A terrific idea in theory. However, these taste awful and the one time we tried them, my son refused as soon as he smelled it. Not worth the money, and there are so many companies with healthy,easy, and DELICIOUS meals that it isn't even worth your time thinking about these.
I think the lil entress are complete waste of money! Only time I would use this is if i needed to grab something real quick and just didn't have the time to do anything else.Gerber does have some other great snack ideas for kids and I would use, But for the meals , not for me.
When my daughter was between soft and solids this was a good transition for her because she really enjoyed eating with her hands. they were quick and conventient for me. especially since I made all her baby food from scratch before. it was a nice break for mommy.
I love the fact I could just take them anywhere to heat up for my son, but I find they don't normally heat evenly, and when they do heat up okay there are very few my son will eat, hes not normally picky but some of the flavors are just not great
These are really handy to have if you dont have time to make a meal for your little one!! Id prefer not to make these but i keep some in the house just incase!! And i would repurchase
My daughter, who is now 5, use to love these as a toddler. I also enjoyed giving them to her, they were fast and easy. I was able to put them in the diaper bag when visiting friends. But Son on the other hand, who will be 2 in 2 months, doesn't seem to enjoy them as much as his sister did. Which is funny, cuz hes a pasta lover.
Pretty unhealthy and gross looking as you open them. The turkey ravioli ones look like they are sitting in a canning solution of some sort (gag). I wouldn't recommend on a regular basis. Maybe to send to grandmas house with the bab
These are amazing for nights when i have to work and my husband is left to feed dinner to the little one. so easy and balanced. although the mashed potato ones could use a little work. chicken with stars is her favorite!
I get the easiness and convenience of these, but honestly I won't be buying these again for my next child. My oldest absolutely hated these, and I don't blame him, they weren't all that appetizing.
Q & A
Whats your favorite Gerber on the go product?
Does this taste good?
Are they easy for on the go?
At what age did you start giving your baby foods like these?
What age do you start these? My son is 13 months old.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos