Gerber Graduates Lil' Entrees  uploaded by Pamala S.Gerber Graduates Lil' Entrees  uploaded by Saray M.

BY GERBER

• Are these even worth it. I tend to give my son what the family ea...2 Answers
  • How easy are these to transport and eat on the go?1 Answers
  • It says for toddlers when they're learning to use a fork. My son ...3 Answers
Gerber Graduates Lil' Entrees
  • "My son loved this in the beginning and it was nice to have something to heat up on days I didn't cook lunch." in 17 reviews
  • "Easy to make for my toddler when I'm in a hurry for want to make him a quick meal as we tend to eat dinner late sometimes." in 12 reviews
  • "I fo7nd these to a quick go to thing if we were in a hurry or to throw in the diaper bag if we were going to be away from home for an extended period of time " in 11 reviews
  • "Great way to transition from baby food to table food, my son absolutely loves the mac and cheese ones, and they are quick and easy to fix." in 11 reviews
  • "When I bought these Lil' entrees I was so excited because my little one is such a picky eater so I thought she'd hopefully like this...wrong." in 11 reviews
Christine M.
Elmira, ON
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
My son took one look at this and said "nope". I love ravioli so I was a little disappointed that I wasted my money. I can't say if the product tasted alright or not. Seems like a great way to save on time if you'tr running late on making dinner for the family.
Kaylee M.
We practice baby led weaning and my son loves these meals. We have to watch out for sal yet content but he will rarely finish the whole meal. Most of the time only about half. But when we don't cook or were on the go these are great!
Julia S.
Edmonton, AB
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My kids hated these and I don't blame them! They have no flavor, so gross, and are not fresh and healthy at all!! So easy to make it at home and more nutritious. Would never ever buy again!
Megan A.
The Nanny Test:

Honestly, they're novel but not really much to write home about. It's good for on the road, but the lack of protein and limited fruit/vegetable content means I'm not a fan of the nutritional profile. Gerber's under-one foods and finger foods are GREAT - but after? I can't say I'm impressed.
The things I did like were the lack of preservatives and quick warming time. 30 seconds gets these to a perfect temperature and I don't have to worry about microwave splatter!
Kennedee &.
They taste HORRIBLE. I tried a bite of my sons lil entree and it was horrible didn't taste anything like the mac & cheese or the veggies it came with. I bought it because we were in a pinch for time and for the 30 seconds it requires you to microwave it for it came out BURNING hot and had to sit to cool down for awhile which is not good when you have a hungry toddler! Good idea, but they need to taste better and not be so hot after "cooking".
Bailey H.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I purchase these when I have coupons. Some of them are hit and miss with my son. I have tasted them and I agree..some are a lil better than others but other all they come in handy when traveling or to pack to take to Grandma's house. They are theperfect size and portion for my son. I give it a b simply because of price being a lil higher for me and i prefer giving my son home cooked meals but next to home cooked..I feel these are fine.
Tiffany B.
Alabama
From the time my son went off milk and on to foods I tried everything before he did. I love the idea of these little entrees but they were very bland and tasted more like cardboard than food. He wasn't to enthused himself. He wouldn't have it. He is now 3 and loves spicy food. Trust me when I say that he lets me know when my cooking isn't spicy enough or tasteful at all. My little 3 year old Gordon Ramsey. =)
Alexandra J.
Cherryville, BC
Thought they were a little expensive. Didn't exactly look that appealing either- to me or my daughter. We only bought because we were on our way home from a long day out so wanted something quick and easy. Still ended up making her supper though- she didn't like what we bought at all
Cypris J.
Delhi, Ny
They are quick and convienient if you don't have time to prepare a nice meal. I try cooking and making my kid homemade meals because after all these are microwave meals. And they sit out on shelves, not in refrigerators. Great way for lazy parents to feed their kids.
Christina A.
Etobicoke , ON
I bought these for my daughter and she hated them . I found that the food was bland and had so many preservatives and ingredients in that there really shouldn't have been considering they were for toddlers. I would not recommend these to anyone
Pamala S.
sooke, BC
Whats your favorite Gerber on the go product?
Odalis D.
New Brunswick, NJ
Does this taste good?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Are they easy for on the go?
Amanda M.
At what age did you start giving your baby foods like these?
Allison R.
Rockford , MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
What age do you start these? My son is 13 months old.