Gerber Graduates Lil' Entrees
Top Questions See all 23 Q&A
- "My son loved this in the beginning and it was nice to have something to heat up on days I didn't cook lunch." in 17 reviews
- "Easy to make for my toddler when I'm in a hurry for want to make him a quick meal as we tend to eat dinner late sometimes." in 12 reviews
- "When I bought these Lil' entrees I was so excited because my little one is such a picky eater so I thought she'd hopefully like this...wrong." in 11 reviews
- "I fo7nd these to a quick go to thing if we were in a hurry or to throw in the diaper bag if we were going to be away from home for an extended period of time " in 11 reviews
- "Great way to transition from baby food to table food, my son absolutely loves the mac and cheese ones, and they are quick and easy to fix." in 11 reviews
Honestly, they're novel but not really much to write home about. It's good for on the road, but the lack of protein and limited fruit/vegetable content means I'm not a fan of the nutritional profile. Gerber's under-one foods and finger foods are GREAT - but after? I can't say I'm impressed.
The things I did like were the lack of preservatives and quick warming time. 30 seconds gets these to a perfect temperature and I don't have to worry about microwave splatter!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos