Gerber Graduates Lil' Entrees  uploaded by Pamala S.Gerber Graduates Lil' Entrees  uploaded by Saray M.

BY GERBER

• Are these even worth it. I tend to give my son what the family ea...2 Answers
  • How easy are these to transport and eat on the go?1 Answers
  • It says for toddlers when they're learning to use a fork. My son ...3 Answers
Gerber Graduates Lil' Entrees
  • "My son loved this in the beginning and it was nice to have something to heat up on days I didn't cook lunch." in 17 reviews
  • "Easy to make for my toddler when I'm in a hurry for want to make him a quick meal as we tend to eat dinner late sometimes." in 12 reviews
  • "I fo7nd these to a quick go to thing if we were in a hurry or to throw in the diaper bag if we were going to be away from home for an extended period of time " in 11 reviews
  • "Great way to transition from baby food to table food, my son absolutely loves the mac and cheese ones, and they are quick and easy to fix." in 11 reviews
  • "When I bought these Lil' entrees I was so excited because my little one is such a picky eater so I thought she'd hopefully like this...wrong." in 11 reviews
Christa M.
Grand Rapids, MI
My suggestion for anyone considering these - don't waste your money! The only plus side to these entrees are that they're the perfect size for little fingers to grab. These items are way over priced, smell and taste disgusting, and still contain a lot of sodium. For the most part, my kids wouldn't touch these. I only got my oldest to eat these on a couple of occasions.
Sara B.
apalachin, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
My kids loved these. I only fed them these when they couldn't eat what I was having. I read an earlier post about being full of "processed stuff" I can't agree. I have tasted these and while they are a little bland that's because they don't have all the extra nonsense like salt and extra sugars. I think gerber does a good job keeping their "baby" food free of garbage.
Megan T.
Westminster, MD
I have a rule in my house, and if it doesn't pass the mommy taste test then I'm not giving it to my kid!! If I think it tastes like it's full of chemicals and processed junk then that means it's not good enough. Sorry, the idea is perfect but I know of a few all natural companies who produce ready made food that passes my taste test and this company definitely loses.
Kristin E.
Carrollton, TX
I thought these would be a great way to give my child nutritious and quick meals, I was wrong. They smell like dog food and left my child so constipated he stayed up all night crying. The only good thing that came from this is that it convinced me to just serve my son whatever we were eating at the time which in turn has helped the entire family eat more healthfully.
Reyka S.
Bedford, TX
I buy these rather frequently to have around when I make something that my youngest daughter cannot eat what we are eating. While I wouldn't feed them frequently as there are a lot of ingredients I feel better about these than some of the other microwaveable meals on the market. The sodium content is much less than other brands and they have some fairly healthy choices.
Amy B.
For beginning foods, for the curious baby new to adult foods, these are amazing. I am using them with baby #2. He enjoys them even more than baby #1. They aren't my primary source of a meal for baby, but once, maybe twice a week they are perfect. Also for nights Dad is home alone with babies or a baby'sitter is in charge of dinner. Flavors aren't all bad either!
Danielle F.
Traverse City, MI
These were hit or miss with our son...he liked the red sauce pasta based ones...but wouldn't touch the other ones. And I didn't feel really great about giving him something with so many preservatives...but while traveling or in a pinch, we had to make due. Definitely not a regular in our house since it's cheaper to steam our own veggies and make our own pasta.
Carrie B.
Morrisville , NC
I love these foods! It really helps them learn how to self feed and let's them feel like they are eating real foods without worrying about all the added spice that can cause upset tummies. These are amazing for little ones who want to eat like mom and dad but don't need all the extra stuff adults need for palatable food. I would recommend these to anyone!!
Kensi R.
Clinton, IN
These are my daughters favorite. The little raviolis are a great size for my one year old. The price is ok. it's very easy to prepare and small in size to put in the diaper bag. After opening you can put leftovers in the fridge for up to 2 days which is nice since my daughter isn't a big eater anyways. So we get about 3 meals out of one container.
Kimberly D.
Brooklyn Park, MN
My 11 month old daughter enjoys the lil' entrees. She especially likes the pasta dishes. While I am not thrilled with buying something store bought, they have come in handy for a quick dinner on the run, or when I need something easy and fast. Obviously I would prefer to make something home made, but for a store bought option they are not bad.
Pamala S.
sooke, BC
Whats your favorite Gerber on the go product?
Odalis D.
New Brunswick, NJ
Does this taste good?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Are they easy for on the go?
Amanda M.
At what age did you start giving your baby foods like these?
Allison R.
Rockford , MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
What age do you start these? My son is 13 months old.