Gerber Graduates Lil' Entrees  uploaded by Pamala S.Gerber Graduates Lil' Entrees  uploaded by Saray M.

BY GERBER

• Are these even worth it. I tend to give my son what the family ea...2 Answers
  • How easy are these to transport and eat on the go?1 Answers
  • It says for toddlers when they're learning to use a fork. My son ...3 Answers
Gerber Graduates Lil' Entrees
  • "My son loved this in the beginning and it was nice to have something to heat up on days I didn't cook lunch." in 17 reviews
  • "Easy to make for my toddler when I'm in a hurry for want to make him a quick meal as we tend to eat dinner late sometimes." in 12 reviews
  • "I fo7nd these to a quick go to thing if we were in a hurry or to throw in the diaper bag if we were going to be away from home for an extended period of time " in 11 reviews
  • "Great way to transition from baby food to table food, my son absolutely loves the mac and cheese ones, and they are quick and easy to fix." in 11 reviews
  • "When I bought these Lil' entrees I was so excited because my little one is such a picky eater so I thought she'd hopefully like this...wrong." in 11 reviews
Kristen W.
North augusta , Sc
I usually make my child's food but I was running late and realized I didn't pack anything for he to eat. I stopped at the store and picked up the chicken and vieegies, farm fresh, and I was worried about deeding it to Lily becasue she had never eated food from Gerber. She loved and and it was just the right amount. I tasted it too and thought it was pretty good. I will not feed it to her everyday but I do have some for 911 use!
Kara H.
Norwalk, OH
I am done trying with these lil'entrees!!! My daughter HATES them. I love the idea of whole grains and having veggies added but normal foods like mac&cheese which she normaly scarfs down, she will not TOUCH when it's in these meals! I tried them and they are just nasty so I don't blaim her! Sticking with more home made items...if I make them in bulk and freeze it then I can have meals prepared for her JUST as easy as buying these.
Barbara s.
Comstock Park, MI
I'm actually not a big fan of Gerber lol entrees. I have a now 2 year old who is not a big fan of them as well. They contain mostly food that are hard to chew unless you have a full set of teeth. My son pukes the food out and it doesn't take good to me so it decently doesn't taste good to him. Not only that but it's almost $3 for just one box. You could make a big bowl of Mac and cheese for less and add some cand beans.
Kirsten L.
When I was battling morning sickness with my boys soon to be sister these came in handy!! I couldn't stand the smell of anything and this was something so simple and easy that their Dada would come home after a long day and easily help feed (without having to think to much lol)

I no longer need them now that morning sickness is behind me, but when needed these still gave me comfort knowing my boys were eating decent.
Shelly C.
Virginia Bch, VA
I bought one of each flavor as a meal I could quickly give my daughter if I was really busy. My daughter took one bite of these and spit it out. I then tried to give her another bite, but she locked her jaws shut and refused. So out of curiousity, I had to try a bite to see if it was really that bad. Needless to say, these were disgusting and it's no wonder why she refused to eat them. I wouldn't eat it either.
Priya P.
I bought these for my daughter to try out. Keep in mind that she loves pretty much anything. This was the first time she refused to have another bite. The smell was terrible and it was just chunky. It is definitely not worth the price, and it didn't look like it was good for her at all.
Erica L.
Greenwell Springs, LA
I don't feed my kids many of these due to sodium content & lack of flavor; however (& this is a big however), living in South Louisiana, it means we have to be prepared for hurricanes & foul weather. I like keeping these in my pantry in case of emergency. They have a great shelf life... which gives me a little peace of mind that my kiddos will have actual meals in the event of weather emergencies.
Tara S.
Quinton, VA
I have purchased these a few times for my daughter. She seems to only enjoy the mixed veggies and rice. She dislikes all other varieties. They are convenient if you are traveling, for just in case baby gets hungry. Otherwise I think they are very bland and not worth the money.
Jessica J.
Grand island, FL
We travel to my daughter's grandparents house often and we can't always guarantee that we will be eating on a schedule that suits her. These are SO easy to just toss in the diaper bag and then warm up when we arrive and she absolutely love them. We make sure to keep stocked up!
Maggie B.
Graduate meals are super convenient and great to fix when we didn't have baby/toddler-friendly food for dinner. We also carried them in our diaper bag in case we ran into a situation where toddler options were not available. The portion size is appropriate and the contents are bite sized. I didn't think they tasted awful in comparison with other baby/toddler food choices on the market.
Pamala S.
sooke, BC
Whats your favorite Gerber on the go product?
Odalis D.
New Brunswick, NJ
Does this taste good?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Are they easy for on the go?
Amanda M.
At what age did you start giving your baby foods like these?
Allison R.
Rockford , MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
What age do you start these? My son is 13 months old.