Gerber Graduates Lil' Entrees  uploaded by Pamala S.Gerber Graduates Lil' Entrees  uploaded by Saray M.

BY GERBER

• Are these even worth it. I tend to give my son what the family ea...2 Answers
  • How easy are these to transport and eat on the go?1 Answers
  • It says for toddlers when they're learning to use a fork. My son ...3 Answers
Gerber Graduates Lil' Entrees
  • "My son loved this in the beginning and it was nice to have something to heat up on days I didn't cook lunch." in 17 reviews
  • "Easy to make for my toddler when I'm in a hurry for want to make him a quick meal as we tend to eat dinner late sometimes." in 12 reviews
  • "I fo7nd these to a quick go to thing if we were in a hurry or to throw in the diaper bag if we were going to be away from home for an extended period of time " in 11 reviews
  • "Great way to transition from baby food to table food, my son absolutely loves the mac and cheese ones, and they are quick and easy to fix." in 11 reviews
  • "When I bought these Lil' entrees I was so excited because my little one is such a picky eater so I thought she'd hopefully like this...wrong." in 11 reviews
Kristine P.
Lafayette , IN
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I enjoy the convenience of these products. We prefer to feed our daughter what we cook throughout the week, but when you're traveling these can be a life saver. Between these & the snacks you can't go wrong during a long trip.

They don't have as much necessary nutrition as needed for the entire day, so I wouldn't make these your normal routine.
Jaree R.
Pittsburgh, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
When I heard Gerber were stepping it up and adding these little meals for Toddler I thought what a cool idea a meal fit for their size. I gave it to my daughter and right their she left me know she was not having it as the taste was horrible and she said to me "It is so nasty" I taste it myself and thought it taste liek cardboard box. I was very disappointed and now that my son is about to be 1 I will not be giving these to him. Doesn't pass the mom taste test..I don't give it to them.
Sheyenne P.
Flowery Br, GA
My son had no problem eating the Gerber entrees, when I had those days when he wouldn't eat anything, I would make him this and he would eat it. It's really quick you just put some holes in it and microwave it for 15 maybe 20 mins. I tasted tested and it was pretty good, so I was very confident in serving this to my son. I recommend!
lynn t.
Ankeny, IA
Some meals taste better than others. Yes, I've personally tasted these things myself. Here's what worked best for us, veggie and pasta based meals. The meats were just really weird and off in texture because of course, how else would you keep meat from going bad in these packages? My youngest loved these for lunch when he was younger.
Lauren S.
Spring Hill, FL
I got these for my 18th month old when they were on sale just to try and see how she liked them - and so Daddy and I could enjoy something a bit spicier for dinner on occasion! Hehe! They came with mixed reviews...the instructions were easy to follow and it was a quick process to get her dinner. She only liked the mac and cheese variety though. They mostly ended up on the floor. I love the containers though and saved them for dip snack trays at home!
Hilda N.
La puente , Ca
I'm a mother of 2 boys and I use to stock up on them with my 1st boy. He loved them I even use to take them to his day care. I think they're perfect for on the weekends if you visit family you can just microwave it and lunch/dinner is done for them. I heard some don't have flavor I'm not sure which ones they're getting but If you go to Target they have way more to choose from then Walmart. I would recommend this to busy mom who's always on the go..
Beth B.
Martinez, GA
These are disgusting. I tasted it before I gave it to my son, and every 'entree' tastes like cardboard, and the consistency is slimy. I don't know who started the myth that babies need bland, slimy, flavorless food. My son who eats EVERYTHING wouldn't even swallow one bite of these. Plus, they're full of preservatives and other crap. If you're going to feed your baby commercially made food, and i am in no way against that, opt for the pouches.
Leslie L.
Summit Hill, Pa
I personally loved these Entrees. It was a quick and easy lunch/dinner for my daughter. She ate most all the different kinda they had except maybe one that she wasn't too fond of, but she had a couple that she just devoured. She always ate the main meal part, she is just picky when it comes to eating her vegetables, or at least was when i was feeding her these. Now that she is exploring her foods more she eats a lot more of the vegetables.
Shonna P.
Boiling Spgs, SC
I'm with a few other moms on here. If I think something tastes bad I am not going to expect my kids to eat it. I also found that with the ones that have the pieces of turkey and chicken in it that my son, who is two mind you with a mouth full of teeth, still has trouble chewing it up. Also found some rubbery junk in a piece of chicken?? The idea of these meals is great, but not something I would eat, let alone continue to let my kids eat.
adrian m.
Saint Elmo, IL
I fed all my children the Gerber Graduates Lil Entrees.. They are a great little meal for babies that are ready to start eating table food.. They aren't too expensive and the taste is actually pretty good.. All of my children liked them a lot and after introducing these, I was then able to start making them their own meals as inspiration from these..
Pamala S.
sooke, BC
Whats your favorite Gerber on the go product?
Odalis D.
New Brunswick, NJ
Does this taste good?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Are they easy for on the go?
Amanda M.
At what age did you start giving your baby foods like these?
Allison R.
Rockford , MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
What age do you start these? My son is 13 months old.