Gerber Graduates Lil' Entrees  uploaded by Saray M.Gerber Graduates Lil' Entrees  uploaded by Pamala S.

BY GERBER #52 in Baby Food

• Are these even worth it. I tend to give my son what the family ea...2 Answers
  • How easy are these to transport and eat on the go?1 Answers
  • It says for toddlers when they're learning to use a fork. My son ...3 Answers
Gerber Graduates Lil' Entrees
  • "My son loved this in the beginning and it was nice to have something to heat up on days I didn't cook lunch." in 17 reviews
  • "Easy to make for my toddler when I'm in a hurry for want to make him a quick meal as we tend to eat dinner late sometimes." in 12 reviews
  • "When I bought these Lil' entrees I was so excited because my little one is such a picky eater so I thought she'd hopefully like this...wrong." in 11 reviews
  • "I fo7nd these to a quick go to thing if we were in a hurry or to throw in the diaper bag if we were going to be away from home for an extended period of time " in 11 reviews
  • "Great way to transition from baby food to table food, my son absolutely loves the mac and cheese ones, and they are quick and easy to fix." in 11 reviews
Misty Q.
Shelbyville, IN
I love this and so did my son. The prices are not so great but it taught my son how to eat with a spoon. He can now eat and pick up things with his utensils.
Lauren S.
Springfield, MO
My son never liked these even when we tried a year ago. I tried it and it's nothing like real food. So it's hard to even think he'd like it.
Rating poor.
Kelly R.
Great Falls, MT
It's a great idea for busy moms, but when you try to get your kid to eat it... yeah right! Come on people, get with the program. Have you done peer groups?
Jillian B.
mount laurel, NJ
Easy to make for a quick meal. We've tried 3 different one and my daughter would spit it out. Discovered it has a funny taste after tasting it for myself.
Katie M.
Columbus, MN
Quick and easy when in a pinch. Good varieties of food. Wouldn't feed microwave meals to my kids everyday, but fast and easy when you need something quick.
Stephanie B.
Baden, PA
Great for when we go to visit family once a month. If my toddler doesn't like what we're having to eat, I grab one of these out of our bag! He loves them.
Laura S.
Hermitage, PA
I bought a few of these for my son when he was little. The next baby I have I probably will avoid things like this and try to feed them more natural foods.
Ashley W.
Taylorsville , KY
Oddly enough, my child eats all the veggies and not always all of the pasta or entree. I do like how they are preservative free. Very important to me.
Sara L.
Beaumont, CA
These meals are a perfect lunch for your baby when they're at the baby'sitters. They're quick to cook and easy to feed to your baby. My son loves them!
Christina R.
Powder Spgs, GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
These were great for us when dinner was running late and our little boy was hungry. Meals are balanced and include bite sized foods for little fingers.
Pamala S.
sooke, BC
Whats your favorite Gerber on the go product?
Odalis D.
New Brunswick, NJ
Does this taste good?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Are they easy for on the go?
Amanda M.
At what age did you start giving your baby foods like these?
Allison R.
Rockford, MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
What age do you start these? My son is 13 months old.