Gerber Graduates Lil' Entrees  uploaded by Pamala S.Gerber Graduates Lil' Entrees  uploaded by Saray M.

BY GERBER

• Are these even worth it. I tend to give my son what the family ea...2 Answers
  • How easy are these to transport and eat on the go?1 Answers
  • It says for toddlers when they're learning to use a fork. My son ...3 Answers
Gerber Graduates Lil' Entrees
  • "My son loved this in the beginning and it was nice to have something to heat up on days I didn't cook lunch." in 17 reviews
  • "Easy to make for my toddler when I'm in a hurry for want to make him a quick meal as we tend to eat dinner late sometimes." in 12 reviews
  • "I fo7nd these to a quick go to thing if we were in a hurry or to throw in the diaper bag if we were going to be away from home for an extended period of time " in 11 reviews
  • "Great way to transition from baby food to table food, my son absolutely loves the mac and cheese ones, and they are quick and easy to fix." in 11 reviews
  • "When I bought these Lil' entrees I was so excited because my little one is such a picky eater so I thought she'd hopefully like this...wrong." in 11 reviews
Laura S.
Hermitage, PA
I bought a few of these for my son when he was little. The next baby I have I probably will avoid things like this and try to feed them more natural foods.
Jillian B.
mount laurel, NJ
Easy to make for a quick meal. We've tried 3 different one and my daughter would spit it out. Discovered it has a funny taste after tasting it for myself.
Alyssa P.
Succasunna, NJ
SO convenient to make these when you don't have a lot of time. They can make the highchair and child extremely messy lol but cleaning up isn't too hard!
Ashley W.
Taylorsville, KY
Oddly enough, my child eats all the veggies and not always all of the pasta or entree. I do like how they are preservative free. Very important to me.
Sara L.
Beaumont, CA
These meals are a perfect lunch for your baby when they're at the baby'sitters. They're quick to cook and easy to feed to your baby. My son loves them!
Elda C.
Hialeah, FL
These things are horrible. My son never liked them. I tried all different flavors. I will not be trying these with my 2nd son when he gets off formula.
Candace H.
Nashville, TN
It would be better to buy ravioli because of the price of the entree. Also fresh vegetables are better. However, this is easy for daycares or on the go.
Tiffany S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
My son did not like the flavor of these, but they smelled good. I tried them and they did not have much flavor. They taste just like a jar of baby food.
Marissa V.
My daughter hated these and she made it clear. Plus I find them way too expensive when I could make the same thing for a lot less and taste a lot better
Christina R.
Powder Spgs, GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
These were great for us when dinner was running late and our little boy was hungry. Meals are balanced and include bite sized foods for little fingers.
Pamala S.
sooke, BC
Whats your favorite Gerber on the go product?
Odalis D.
New Brunswick, NJ
Does this taste good?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Are they easy for on the go?
Amanda M.
At what age did you start giving your baby foods like these?
Allison R.
Rockford , MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
What age do you start these? My son is 13 months old.