Gerber Graduates Lil' Entrees  uploaded by Pamala S.Gerber Graduates Lil' Entrees  uploaded by Saray M.

BY GERBER

• Are these even worth it. I tend to give my son what the family ea...2 Answers
  • How easy are these to transport and eat on the go?1 Answers
  • It says for toddlers when they're learning to use a fork. My son ...3 Answers
Gerber Graduates Lil' Entrees
  • "My son loved this in the beginning and it was nice to have something to heat up on days I didn't cook lunch." in 17 reviews
  • "Easy to make for my toddler when I'm in a hurry for want to make him a quick meal as we tend to eat dinner late sometimes." in 12 reviews
  • "I fo7nd these to a quick go to thing if we were in a hurry or to throw in the diaper bag if we were going to be away from home for an extended period of time " in 11 reviews
  • "Great way to transition from baby food to table food, my son absolutely loves the mac and cheese ones, and they are quick and easy to fix." in 11 reviews
  • "When I bought these Lil' entrees I was so excited because my little one is such a picky eater so I thought she'd hopefully like this...wrong." in 11 reviews
Samantha O.
My son hated these. Not sure how you could make ravioli taste worse. If you are wanting to try these just get one so you don't end up wasting your money like I did.
Lori C.
These are very useful to have on hand when you have had a long day and are to exhausted to cook. My daughter loves these and would have them finished in no time.
candice k.
Knoxville, TN
My son enjoyed these as a baby/toddler. If we were headed out I would just through one in the diaper bag and go. I did not let him eat them often, because they reminded me of frozen dinners, but when he did get one it was a real treat!
Ebony G.
Katy , TX
My twin daughters have started eating these since last month so far they love them. i think 1 or 2 they don't like but then again my daughters are picky eaters.
Jona P.
Roseville, OH
I think these are super convenient. And so cute. However the taste is a little less super. My son eats most of them, but there are a few he doesn't like at all.
Samantha W.
Wylie, TX
I'm not a huge fan of Gerber products. My daughter doesn't like to eat their products either. I like making her fresh food, or something more organic/natural.
Illeana M.
Carmichael, CA
My son does NOT like these meals at all. And I don't blame him. They are bland not appetizing at all. They can be convenient, but we do not buy these anymore.
Ashley D.
Daly City, CA
Love that these are easy to make. My little girl loves these for lunch. I like that its the perfect size and just enough food for her to finish the whole tray!
Yvonne H.
My toddler loved these, they don't taste that bad. It obviously doesn't taste like the real deal but for a toddler I think it's great..not too salty or thick.
Valeria C.
San Antonio, TX
Omg these are amazing all my kids loved them!!!n they are so easy to prepare, I'm not saying this is what they should eat all day but for a meal snack is good
Pamala S.
sooke, BC
Whats your favorite Gerber on the go product?
Odalis D.
New Brunswick, NJ
Does this taste good?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Are they easy for on the go?
Amanda M.
At what age did you start giving your baby foods like these?
Allison R.
Rockford , MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
What age do you start these? My son is 13 months old.