Gerber Graduates Lil' Entrees  uploaded by Pamala S.Gerber Graduates Lil' Entrees  uploaded by Saray M.

BY GERBER

• Are these even worth it. I tend to give my son what the family ea...2 Answers
  • How easy are these to transport and eat on the go?1 Answers
  • It says for toddlers when they're learning to use a fork. My son ...3 Answers
Gerber Graduates Lil' Entrees
  • "My son loved this in the beginning and it was nice to have something to heat up on days I didn't cook lunch." in 17 reviews
  • "Easy to make for my toddler when I'm in a hurry for want to make him a quick meal as we tend to eat dinner late sometimes." in 12 reviews
  • "I fo7nd these to a quick go to thing if we were in a hurry or to throw in the diaper bag if we were going to be away from home for an extended period of time " in 11 reviews
  • "Great way to transition from baby food to table food, my son absolutely loves the mac and cheese ones, and they are quick and easy to fix." in 11 reviews
  • "When I bought these Lil' entrees I was so excited because my little one is such a picky eater so I thought she'd hopefully like this...wrong." in 11 reviews
Angel B.
Garnett, KS
I have a 2 year that love it ravito with chicken broth, but with the lil entree one it has tomatoes and he didn't like it.They need to keep it the same as of the lil dishes one.
Chassidy A.
Lancaster, OH
I love buying these for my toddler, they are convenient and quite easy to take on the go. Although my toddler loved them more when he was a year old more than he does now.
Mikayla C.
Shawnee, OK
Not my favorite thing to feed to my kids when they were younger. The ingredient list isn't the greatest. The kids seem to love them though, and they work when in a pinch.
Danielle R.
Girard, OH
My daughter loved these when she was younger, now not so much. I think it's because the taste is a little bland. The idea of them is awesome though, very quick and easy.
Diana M.
Shelby, NC
I loved these they where quick and easy and we could take them anywhere just about giving the fact that we travel up to two hours to see family and to veterans hospitals
Alison N.
East Stroudsburg, PA
I tried these with my youngest based on some coupons I had but was disappointed with all the junk in them and with the taste...much better to make something on your own.
Nicole H.
Emlenton, PA
We love little entrees! Very filling and nutritious when I don't havehave extra time to cook or when he out of nowhere becomes hungry it's a feed me fast type of meal!
Kym K.
Not very tempting to my daughter's tummy. The picture on the box is very misrepresenting and the food lacks flavor and substance. Not a good quick meal back-up plan.
Amanda S.
Greeneville, TN
These are a quick and easy meal for your little one If your in a hurry. But my daughter doesn't seem to like them all that much. So I usually fix her homemade food.
Samantha O.
My son hated these. Not sure how you could make ravioli taste worse. If you are wanting to try these just get one so you don't end up wasting your money like I did.
Pamala S.
sooke, BC
Whats your favorite Gerber on the go product?
Odalis D.
New Brunswick, NJ
Does this taste good?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Are they easy for on the go?
Amanda M.
At what age did you start giving your baby foods like these?
Allison R.
Rockford , MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
What age do you start these? My son is 13 months old.