Gerber Graduates Lil' Entrees  uploaded by Pamala S.Gerber Graduates Lil' Entrees  uploaded by Saray M.

BY GERBER

• Are these even worth it. I tend to give my son what the family ea...2 Answers
  • How easy are these to transport and eat on the go?1 Answers
  • It says for toddlers when they're learning to use a fork. My son ...3 Answers
Gerber Graduates Lil' Entrees
  • "My son loved this in the beginning and it was nice to have something to heat up on days I didn't cook lunch." in 17 reviews
  • "Easy to make for my toddler when I'm in a hurry for want to make him a quick meal as we tend to eat dinner late sometimes." in 12 reviews
  • "I fo7nd these to a quick go to thing if we were in a hurry or to throw in the diaper bag if we were going to be away from home for an extended period of time " in 11 reviews
  • "Great way to transition from baby food to table food, my son absolutely loves the mac and cheese ones, and they are quick and easy to fix." in 11 reviews
  • "When I bought these Lil' entrees I was so excited because my little one is such a picky eater so I thought she'd hopefully like this...wrong." in 11 reviews
Amber F.
Huntersville, NC
When my son was a baby he hated the meat baby food. I tried the Graduates lil' entrees and cut it in to little pieces and he LOVED IT! They have all different kinds and are worth your money.
Whitney E.
Cherokee Village, AR
These are great healthy meals to feed your kids on the go. We used them a lot when my children were little as quick meals and they were healthy and the right amount of food for a little belly.
Caroline S.
This is a wonderful product. I use it all the time and it's perfect for all new moms and dads. So convenient, and I use them all the time! especially when I'm cooking for others, which baby can't eat!
Lia L.
Ballston Spa, NY
These are not worth the expense. the food is sub-par. I was hoping this would be a way to help my son eat veggies, but they look completely unappetizing when they come out of the microwave.
Rayna W.
Guthrie, OK
The quality of this food is not good the vegetables tasted like wax and wasn't the easiest to chew. I make all my son's food because I'm not into the ready made meals for kids or adults.
Samarali D.
When ever i was in a super hurry or we had meetings to attend, this was an easy and quick way to feed my daughter once she started to feed herself. the combos were always hit or miss but
Ashley F.
They're easy and quick to prepare if you're in a rush. I think they're a bit pricey though and my son hated them. I bought so many and he didn't like any of them. Huge disappointment.
Kassandra C.
Maricopa, AZ
These are pretty decent for when you are in a hurry. My 2 year old used to love them when he was smaller. Not an every day meal choice for us, but they are nice for when you are busy.
Jennifer V.
San Antonio, TX
These are great little meals for toddlers, especially to be taken on the road for trips or even travels, they may not be the most healthiest option but they are quick and convienient
Rebecca C.
Prospect, KY
These are a great idea! Simple, convenient and healthy. Unfortunately, my kiddo (who is not a picky eater) won't eat more than one bite. I tried them myself and don't blame her :(
Pamala S.
sooke, BC
Whats your favorite Gerber on the go product?
Odalis D.
New Brunswick, NJ
Does this taste good?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Are they easy for on the go?
Amanda M.
At what age did you start giving your baby foods like these?
Allison R.
Rockford , MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
What age do you start these? My son is 13 months old.