Gerber Graduates Lil' Entrees  uploaded by Saray M.Gerber Graduates Lil' Entrees  uploaded by Pamala S.

BY GERBER

• Are these even worth it. I tend to give my son what the family ea...2 Answers
  • How easy are these to transport and eat on the go?1 Answers
  • It says for toddlers when they're learning to use a fork. My son ...3 Answers
Gerber Graduates Lil' Entrees
  • "My son loved this in the beginning and it was nice to have something to heat up on days I didn't cook lunch." in 17 reviews
  • "Easy to make for my toddler when I'm in a hurry for want to make him a quick meal as we tend to eat dinner late sometimes." in 12 reviews
  • "When I bought these Lil' entrees I was so excited because my little one is such a picky eater so I thought she'd hopefully like this...wrong." in 11 reviews
  • "I fo7nd these to a quick go to thing if we were in a hurry or to throw in the diaper bag if we were going to be away from home for an extended period of time " in 11 reviews
  • "Great way to transition from baby food to table food, my son absolutely loves the mac and cheese ones, and they are quick and easy to fix." in 11 reviews
Jennifer M.
POLAND
Pick up Lil'Entree in a pinch. Boy just put it to his lips and said no. I'll continue to make my own and make sure I alway have something on hand that is quick that I have made for him. Sorry Gerber these are a no go!
Mercedes A.
GRAND RAPIDS, MI
Giving it three stars because the few times I tried to give this to my daughter she absolutely hated it. No flavor really. I love the idea but they tend to be bland.
Amy L.
Harleysville, PA
I thought these would be a good idea for nights I didn't feel like making dinner, but my son was not a fan of them. I tried them and they don't taste that great. And for the price I would rather just make him dinner.
Margaret V.
Fontana, CA
My oldest was all about these when he was a toddler. My youngest wouldn't touch them with a ten foot pole. They are pretty gross tasting....very, very, very bland.
candice s.
Mankato, MN
I bought these not looking at the nutrition labels first. My son will not be eating these considering the amount of sodium that is in this small amount of food.
Leah B.
My girls cannot stand these meals. I tried one and it does taste horrible. I would not expect them to eat something that tasted so fake and heavy on preservatives.
Taryn D.
Roseville, CA
I really wanted these to work for us, because it provides an easy, go to meal. However, my daughter refuses to eat these. After I tasted it, I can understand why.
Kristin F.
Rock Hill, SC
My almost 3 year old still loves these and now my 10 month old is obsessed. We buy a few a week and give them when we have meals that we know the kids don't like.
Lorna D.
Shreveport, LA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
While I hoped to love these meals, I was disappointed in them. They provided convience and little else for us. My kids didn't enjoy them and my son was limited due to a milk allergy and each meal had MILK.
Gini F.
Murfreesboro, TN
I grabbed some of these to be quick and easy - but both of my children took one bite and REFUSED. They're bland and awful tasting, just stick with "grown up" microwave meals if you have a "real" food eater.
Pamala S.
sooke, BC
Whats your favorite Gerber on the go product?
Odalis D.
New Brunswick, NJ
Does this taste good?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Are they easy for on the go?
Amanda M.
At what age did you start giving your baby foods like these?
Allison R.
Rockford, MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
What age do you start these? My son is 13 months old.