Gerber Graduates Lil' Entrees  uploaded by Saray M.Gerber Graduates Lil' Entrees  uploaded by Pamala S.

BY GERBER

• Are these even worth it. I tend to give my son what the family ea...2 Answers
  • How easy are these to transport and eat on the go?1 Answers
  • It says for toddlers when they're learning to use a fork. My son ...3 Answers
Gerber Graduates Lil' Entrees
  • "My son loved this in the beginning and it was nice to have something to heat up on days I didn't cook lunch." in 17 reviews
  • "Easy to make for my toddler when I'm in a hurry for want to make him a quick meal as we tend to eat dinner late sometimes." in 12 reviews
  • "When I bought these Lil' entrees I was so excited because my little one is such a picky eater so I thought she'd hopefully like this...wrong." in 11 reviews
  • "I fo7nd these to a quick go to thing if we were in a hurry or to throw in the diaper bag if we were going to be away from home for an extended period of time " in 11 reviews
  • "Great way to transition from baby food to table food, my son absolutely loves the mac and cheese ones, and they are quick and easy to fix." in 11 reviews
Alexandria S.
Youngstown, OH
My son loved these... very quick and easy clean up. Tho he didn't eat these very long but he loved being able help feed himself and these are easy enough for on the go
Amanda S.
Kennewick, WA
My son isn't old enough for these yet, so it's been a while since I have bought them. My daughter did enjoy them for a while, then she started to only like the vegetables but not the other stuff, no matter what food it was.
Tiffanie B.
Tyrone, PA
My son that eats just about everything will only eat certain kinds. very high in sodium though, only use these if we don't have left overs to send with him to daycare.
Toni G.
Disgusting! I am not a fan of any prepared meals thinks to lack of nutrition. However these are terrible tasting and my kid eats anything! He won't even attempt these.
Katie B.
Mont Vernon, NH
While they aren't healthy enough to eat every day, I do like to have a stash on hand. They are a great, convenient meal when I'm in a pinch and they don't cost much.
Jennifer M.
POLAND
Pick up Lil'Entree in a pinch. Boy just put it to his lips and said no. I'll continue to make my own and make sure I alway have something on hand that is quick that I have made for him. Sorry Gerber these are a no go!
April S.
Riverview, FL
The idea is appealing, especially for busy nights, but there isn't any follow through. The veggies aren't any different than something out of a can and the smell and taste can only be described as bland. Overall...Yuck!
Gabby G.
Spotswood, NJ
These meals are the easiest things ever! It is all my daughter eats but I am disappointed that there is not much of a selection! My daughters fav is the pasta stars.
Heather B.
Mechanicville, NY
These are such a cool and convenient thing for busy moms to have on hand. They are small enough to be quick meals for toddlers and children, and easy for them to eat
Erin N.
Trout, LA
We tried our daughter on these as soon as she was able to eat regular foods. while the idea for these are great, my daughter just wouldn't eat any of the food in it.
Pamala S.
sooke, BC
Whats your favorite Gerber on the go product?
Odalis D.
New Brunswick, NJ
Does this taste good?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Are they easy for on the go?
Amanda M.
At what age did you start giving your baby foods like these?
Allison R.
Rockford, MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
What age do you start these? My son is 13 months old.