Gerber Graduates Lil' Entrees  uploaded by Pamala S.Gerber Graduates Lil' Entrees  uploaded by Saray M.

BY GERBER

• Are these even worth it. I tend to give my son what the family ea...2 Answers
  • How easy are these to transport and eat on the go?1 Answers
  • It says for toddlers when they're learning to use a fork. My son ...3 Answers
Gerber Graduates Lil' Entrees
  • "My son loved this in the beginning and it was nice to have something to heat up on days I didn't cook lunch." in 17 reviews
  • "Easy to make for my toddler when I'm in a hurry for want to make him a quick meal as we tend to eat dinner late sometimes." in 12 reviews
  • "I fo7nd these to a quick go to thing if we were in a hurry or to throw in the diaper bag if we were going to be away from home for an extended period of time " in 11 reviews
  • "Great way to transition from baby food to table food, my son absolutely loves the mac and cheese ones, and they are quick and easy to fix." in 11 reviews
  • "When I bought these Lil' entrees I was so excited because my little one is such a picky eater so I thought she'd hopefully like this...wrong." in 11 reviews
Natalie B.
Fort Worth , TX
My son is a very picky eater. He eats mostly fruits and grains. This is the perfect way for me to get him to eat something more. He only likes certain flavors but something is better than nothing!
Michaela S.
These are a great quick fix when we have busy days. My daughter loves the ravioli kinds and the meatloaf with mashed potatoes. The price works really well for our budget. The shelf life is great. I don't have to worry about it going bad immediately on the shelf.
L J.
In raising my child I have one cardinal rule when it comes to his diet, if I can't eat it he definitely isn't going to eat it. A lot of the Gerber Graduates are pretty good (mostly the snacks and juices) but the pre-packaged "t.v. dinners" just look nasty. Plus, I don't really trust anything that can be packaged in cardboard without requiring any refrigeration. I guess it all boils down to common sense. I mean, how good could something like this possibly be nutrition-wise? The only reason why I ever got to see the inside of these lil' entrees is because my mother purchased the a couple thinking it would be a nice progression to solid foods. My son instantly turned his nose up at it (and this was during a time when he ate mostly blandish warm cereal). I took a bite to see for myself and nearly gagged.
Kristina C.
Altamonte Spg, FL
My son is 13 months old, and since he is starting to eat "people" food, i decided to buy a few of these meals. He already enjoys the gerber graduates snacks, so I figured this would be a good way for him to try new things. Well, i was wrong. I have tried numerous meals, from the mac and cheese, to the chicken and stars pasta, and my son will not touch any of it! And if i manage to get it in his mouth, he spits it out immediately. My fiance tried it, and said it was so bad he would not even feed it to our cats (and he isn't picky, so that's pretty bad)! Needless to say, I will not be buying these again, and suggest no one else does either!
Jessica B.
Brownwood, TX
I bought a few of these thinking that they would be a good quick meal if I was in a hurry or we would be somewhere other than home for dinner. The only reason it gets a "D" from me is that it has no preservatives and the vegetables are fine. The "main" course though (I had bought ones with mashed potatoes and a meat) was absolutely disgusting. The small is horrendous and the consistency of the food was terrible. I took a chance thinking maybe my daughter would eat it anyway - she took one bite and wouldn't even look at the rest of it. I tasted it for myself, big mistake! I won't be buying any more.
Cassandra M.
Manvel, TX
These are not great for on the go because they are messy but sometimes as a working and currently pregnant mom I just don't have it in me to make dinner every single night. My daughter probably has one of these once a week and she loves them. She gets super excited as soon as she sees the box. They certainly aren't the healthies choice but I'm happy to see her eating something with veggies and it's preservative free!
Tammy S.
Stevens Point, WI
I tried quite a few quick, easy, toddler meals and I have always found with my kids or even most that I have baby'sat that after 2nd foods, well, they want real food. It gives you a sense that perhaps you are lowering the sodium intake and providing a well rounded meal, but really... if they don't eat it, you are not providing any benefit, actually only hurting your family's bottom line. I'll stick to the real food because even if it's quick there is no point to putting any time or money into something they won't eat!
Ida J.
Cana, VA
Was really excited for these to be a hit with my son. I bought a variety pack at Sams club with 6 in the pack. I thought they would be good when we were in a hurry to go somewhere. But my son refused to eat them, and then I figured out that it was the blue tray he didn't like, so started putting them in his normal bowls and that got him to at least try them, but he would never take more than a few bites. I tasted them and they were basically flavorless. But I did like the fact they were free of preservatives
Marci C.
Winston Salem, NC
I thought this was going to be a good product. Healthy, well balanced option for my soon to be 'eater'. So when it was time to begin table food I made the mistake of buying double of each variety (first time paren't mistake). My child tasted one and spit it out to never attempt tasting another! Even after I tried taking it out of the package and putting it onto a big girl plate. Didn't know what to do with the packages I had left so I tried to feed them to the dog...even he didn't want these bland things!
Kelsey F.
Brunswick, ME
I respect Gerber products and wanted my daughter to try some new foods but these shelf stable meals are really gross. They have no taste, the vegetables are really soggy, not fresh, and the ravioli was chalky. I realize that they have to have certain preservatives to be shelf stable, but YUCK-O!!! Never will buy another one, over-priced and not worth it!
Pamala S.
sooke, BC
Whats your favorite Gerber on the go product?
Odalis D.
New Brunswick, NJ
Does this taste good?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Are they easy for on the go?
Amanda M.
At what age did you start giving your baby foods like these?
Allison R.
Rockford , MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
What age do you start these? My son is 13 months old.