Gerber Graduates Lil' Entrees  uploaded by Pamala S.Gerber Graduates Lil' Entrees  uploaded by Saray M.

BY GERBER

• Are these even worth it. I tend to give my son what the family ea...2 Answers
  • How easy are these to transport and eat on the go?1 Answers
  • It says for toddlers when they're learning to use a fork. My son ...3 Answers
Gerber Graduates Lil' Entrees
  • "My son loved this in the beginning and it was nice to have something to heat up on days I didn't cook lunch." in 17 reviews
  • "Easy to make for my toddler when I'm in a hurry for want to make him a quick meal as we tend to eat dinner late sometimes." in 12 reviews
  • "I fo7nd these to a quick go to thing if we were in a hurry or to throw in the diaper bag if we were going to be away from home for an extended period of time " in 11 reviews
  • "Great way to transition from baby food to table food, my son absolutely loves the mac and cheese ones, and they are quick and easy to fix." in 11 reviews
  • "When I bought these Lil' entrees I was so excited because my little one is such a picky eater so I thought she'd hopefully like this...wrong." in 11 reviews
Alisha B.
Brunswick, ME
I actually think these are a really cool idea. Unfortunately my son doesn't like them which is a surprise because he loves just about everything gerber has for food products.
erica w.
Upper Marlboro, MD
As with most prepackaged foods, my daughter preferred home cooked. I'd suggest only giving these when you ha e long trips or will be away from the home for long periods of time. Most places will let you hear up baby food so no worries
Falan H.
Atlanta, GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My son loves to eat and he HATES these. He is 10 months. I only pack these for hunger emergencies. They're extremely high in sodium. I'd rather give him baby food honestly.
Nidia S.
Omega, GA
They're easy on the go meals but not very healthy.. seem to have a lot of salt content. My little boy will eat them though.. especially the rice with veggies and turkey.
Christina L.
Louisville, KY
I really liked the Gerber Graduates Lil' Entrees! They were super easy to make and my child loved them. They were really nice to have when I needed to fix something fast, just put it in the microwave for 30 sec and its done!!
Katie P.
Charleston, SC
These seem like the perfect helper to get a meal on the table for my daughter. However, to me they taste horrible and it seems she agrees. She flat out refuses to eat it.
Tiffanie B.
Tyrone, PA
My son that eats just about everything will only eat certain kinds. very high in sodium though, only use these if we don't have left overs to send with him to daycare.
Katie B.
Mont Vernon, NH
While they aren't healthy enough to eat every day, I do like to have a stash on hand. They are a great, convenient meal when I'm in a pinch and they don't cost much.
Angela H.
Butler, PA
My two year old and one year old LOVE these and they are super convienant! Just throw them in the microwave for between 30-40 seconds, drain and BAM a healthy lunch for the kiddos. I couldn't live without these some days!
Toni G.
Disgusting! I am not a fan of any prepared meals thinks to lack of nutrition. However these are terrible tasting and my kid eats anything! He won't even attempt these.
Pamala S.
sooke, BC
Whats your favorite Gerber on the go product?
Odalis D.
New Brunswick, NJ
Does this taste good?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Are they easy for on the go?
Amanda M.
At what age did you start giving your baby foods like these?
Allison R.
Rockford , MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
What age do you start these? My son is 13 months old.