Gerber Graduates Lil' Entrees  uploaded by Saray M.Gerber Graduates Lil' Entrees  uploaded by Pamala S.

BY GERBER

• Are these even worth it. I tend to give my son what the family ea...2 Answers
  • How easy are these to transport and eat on the go?1 Answers
  • It says for toddlers when they're learning to use a fork. My son ...3 Answers
Gerber Graduates Lil' Entrees
  • "My son loved this in the beginning and it was nice to have something to heat up on days I didn't cook lunch." in 17 reviews
  • "Easy to make for my toddler when I'm in a hurry for want to make him a quick meal as we tend to eat dinner late sometimes." in 12 reviews
  • "When I bought these Lil' entrees I was so excited because my little one is such a picky eater so I thought she'd hopefully like this...wrong." in 11 reviews
  • "I fo7nd these to a quick go to thing if we were in a hurry or to throw in the diaper bag if we were going to be away from home for an extended period of time " in 11 reviews
  • "Great way to transition from baby food to table food, my son absolutely loves the mac and cheese ones, and they are quick and easy to fix." in 11 reviews
Danielle A.
Theses don't have a very good taste, My son normally wont eat the whole thing and hes a great eater. He always spits out the meat in these. They are pretty mushy and flavorless.
Lindsay M.
Kensington, MD
These are full of salt and other unnecessary ingredients for babies/toddlers. I recommend just giving them your own food made at home...not prepared/processed foods like these!
Sharonda K.
Ocean Springs, MS
Its a very quick thing to make but my son absolutely hates it. It completely lacks any flavor and i don't want to load his foods down with a ton of salt just to make him eat it
Leslie W.
Lexington, TN
No. Never ever ever everrr again will I feed my son these! They are horrible, smell nasty, look nasty, they weren't in date even though it said so on the box wouldn't recommend.
Vanessa M.
Ronkonkoma, NY
These "meals" are nasty. So gross. My son could never even choke down more than a bite of them and he's a good eater. Gross, processed, mushy, tasteless stuff. Will not be purchasing for my daughter when she's able to eat table food.
gloria b.
Waverly, TN
I buy these fory grand babies for dinner I buy 14 a week. They love these with the real potatoes and peas and carrots. They love the speghtti one the best. Great for toddlers.
Yuliya K.
Auburn, GA
I bought a few of these to let my son try them out, and they ended up in the garbage-he wanted nothing to do with it. I tried to taste it, and i knew exactly why. NEVER AGAIN.
Lilly M.
Silver spring , MD
My baby dislikes! Tried different ones. Pasta, with veggies etc. made sure I cooked it according to the instructions. Just did not work for me. He spits everything every time.
Alisha B.
Brunswick, ME
I actually think these are a really cool idea. Unfortunately my son doesn't like them which is a surprise because he loves just about everything gerber has for food products.
Jessica W.
Portsmouth, VA
Honestly they aren't healthy. It's processed food and it tastes so bad! My daughter will not eat it and I will never buy them again. Sad because we love the graduates brand!
Pamala S.
sooke, BC
Whats your favorite Gerber on the go product?
Odalis D.
New Brunswick, NJ
Does this taste good?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Are they easy for on the go?
Amanda M.
At what age did you start giving your baby foods like these?
Allison R.
Rockford, MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
What age do you start these? My son is 13 months old.