Gerber Graduates Lil' Entrees  uploaded by Pamala S.Gerber Graduates Lil' Entrees  uploaded by Saray M.

BY GERBER

• Are these even worth it. I tend to give my son what the family ea...2 Answers
  • How easy are these to transport and eat on the go?1 Answers
  • It says for toddlers when they're learning to use a fork. My son ...3 Answers
Gerber Graduates Lil' Entrees
  • "My son loved this in the beginning and it was nice to have something to heat up on days I didn't cook lunch." in 17 reviews
  • "Easy to make for my toddler when I'm in a hurry for want to make him a quick meal as we tend to eat dinner late sometimes." in 12 reviews
  • "I fo7nd these to a quick go to thing if we were in a hurry or to throw in the diaper bag if we were going to be away from home for an extended period of time " in 11 reviews
  • "Great way to transition from baby food to table food, my son absolutely loves the mac and cheese ones, and they are quick and easy to fix." in 11 reviews
  • "When I bought these Lil' entrees I was so excited because my little one is such a picky eater so I thought she'd hopefully like this...wrong." in 11 reviews
Vanessa O.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
These where alright. I got them for my middle daughter when she was younger. They taste good. I'm just more of a fan of other lil entrees, but they were good, my daughter liked them
Karessa F.
Wilmington, DE
I love these for when you're in a rush and don't have time to fix your child a proper meal. Some of the flavors are horrible, but my son has 2 or 3 flavors that are tried and true.
Jamie B.
Elkhart, IN
Loaded with preservatives, very dull food color, and very costly. I only buy these when their on clearance for less than .70 just to keep handy when my daughter goes to a sitter.
Ashleigh J.
I generally ONLY buy these if I have a coupon and I know I will need a super fast meal for my toddler. They don't have the healthiest content, but they work for every now and then.
Danielle A.
Theses don't have a very good taste, My son normally wont eat the whole thing and hes a great eater. He always spits out the meat in these. They are pretty mushy and flavorless.
Danyelle M.
Ashtabula, OH
Love these when lunch is in hurry mode! Just heat them up a little bit and let your little one go to town on them! They're nutritional and yummy. Your little one will enjoy them and you can feel happy they are eating a well rounded meal/snack!
Stephanie M.
Lake Oswego, OR
I know these are for young children and they are meant to be easy to chew but I feel like these were really just mushy and gross. My son who eats almost anything didn't like them, which is a shame because they are very fast and convenient.
Sharonda K.
Ocean Springs, MS
Its a very quick thing to make but my son absolutely hates it. It completely lacks any flavor and i don't want to load his foods down with a ton of salt just to make him eat it
gloria b.
Waverly, TN
I buy these fory grand babies for dinner I buy 14 a week. They love these with the real potatoes and peas and carrots. They love the speghtti one the best. Great for toddlers.
Vanessa M.
Ronkonkoma, NY
These "meals" are nasty. So gross. My son could never even choke down more than a bite of them and he's a good eater. Gross, processed, mushy, tasteless stuff. Will not be purchasing for my daughter when she's able to eat table food.
Pamala S.
sooke, BC
Whats your favorite Gerber on the go product?
Odalis D.
New Brunswick, NJ
Does this taste good?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Are they easy for on the go?
Amanda M.
At what age did you start giving your baby foods like these?
Allison R.
Rockford , MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
What age do you start these? My son is 13 months old.