Gerber Graduates Lil' Entrees  uploaded by Saray M.Gerber Graduates Lil' Entrees  uploaded by Pamala S.

BY GERBER #52 in Baby Food

• Are these even worth it. I tend to give my son what the family ea...2 Answers
  • How easy are these to transport and eat on the go?1 Answers
  • It says for toddlers when they're learning to use a fork. My son ...3 Answers
Gerber Graduates Lil' Entrees
  • "My son loved this in the beginning and it was nice to have something to heat up on days I didn't cook lunch." in 17 reviews
  • "Easy to make for my toddler when I'm in a hurry for want to make him a quick meal as we tend to eat dinner late sometimes." in 12 reviews
  • "When I bought these Lil' entrees I was so excited because my little one is such a picky eater so I thought she'd hopefully like this...wrong." in 11 reviews
  • "I fo7nd these to a quick go to thing if we were in a hurry or to throw in the diaper bag if we were going to be away from home for an extended period of time " in 11 reviews
  • "Great way to transition from baby food to table food, my son absolutely loves the mac and cheese ones, and they are quick and easy to fix." in 11 reviews
Amanda M.
Montville, OH
There's a lot of other choices out there for this price range. We have bought these a few times on occasion. But recently, have opted out from buying them. Salty, and not reseal able.
Amanda N.
Jackson, NJ
These aren't the best, and very high in sodium. My girls had them one time, and that was more than enough. Yes, they are convenient, but the nutritional factor is lacking and is something I will not feed my children. They are pretty pricey as well.
Yvette S.
Clovis, NM
I cook homemade meals for my daughter. These really come in handy for my daughter at daycare. Also I love them when we travel. They are a little on the bland side so I usually put a little extra seasoning in it. So they taste a little more homemade!!!
Jessica T.
Green Bay, WI
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I like the idea of easy and convenient but the taste is not good. My daughter is great about trying new foods but one bite of these and she was done. She is normally a very good eater but I could not get her to eat this no matter how hard I tried.
Alexandria B.
Kenly, NC
I gave these to my daughter and she hated them. I never tasted them myself but she would never eat them. I like the idea of a quick warm up meal, but this one did not make the cut.
Karessa F.
Wilmington, DE
I love these for when you're in a rush and don't have time to fix your child a proper meal. Some of the flavors are horrible, but my son has 2 or 3 flavors that are tried and true.
Ashleigh J.
I generally ONLY buy these if I have a coupon and I know I will need a super fast meal for my toddler. They don't have the healthiest content, but they work for every now and then.
Jamie B.
Elkhart, IN
Loaded with preservatives, very dull food color, and very costly. I only buy these when their on clearance for less than .70 just to keep handy when my daughter goes to a sitter.
Vanessa O.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
These where alright. I got them for my middle daughter when she was younger. They taste good. I'm just more of a fan of other lil entrees, but they were good, my daughter liked them
Danyelle M.
Ashtabula, OH
Love these when lunch is in hurry mode! Just heat them up a little bit and let your little one go to town on them! They're nutritional and yummy. Your little one will enjoy them and you can feel happy they are eating a well rounded meal/snack!
Pamala S.
sooke, BC
Whats your favorite Gerber on the go product?
Odalis D.
New Brunswick, NJ
Does this taste good?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Are they easy for on the go?
Amanda M.
At what age did you start giving your baby foods like these?
Allison R.
Rockford, MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
What age do you start these? My son is 13 months old.