Gerber Graduates Lil' Entrees  uploaded by Pamala S.Gerber Graduates Lil' Entrees  uploaded by Saray M.

BY GERBER

• Are these even worth it. I tend to give my son what the family ea...2 Answers
  • How easy are these to transport and eat on the go?1 Answers
  • It says for toddlers when they're learning to use a fork. My son ...3 Answers
Gerber Graduates Lil' Entrees
  • "My son loved this in the beginning and it was nice to have something to heat up on days I didn't cook lunch." in 17 reviews
  • "Easy to make for my toddler when I'm in a hurry for want to make him a quick meal as we tend to eat dinner late sometimes." in 12 reviews
  • "I fo7nd these to a quick go to thing if we were in a hurry or to throw in the diaper bag if we were going to be away from home for an extended period of time " in 11 reviews
  • "Great way to transition from baby food to table food, my son absolutely loves the mac and cheese ones, and they are quick and easy to fix." in 11 reviews
  • "When I bought these Lil' entrees I was so excited because my little one is such a picky eater so I thought she'd hopefully like this...wrong." in 11 reviews
Lauren H.
Medina, TN
I've bought several of these for my toddler and have been less than impressed. The food itself just does not look appetizing and the price is less than desirable. I would rather buy a large bag of microwaveable vegetables and cook the entree separately.
Melissa G.
My nephews loooove meals. They jyst have a fun time eating them and i love them because i don't have to worry about them choking on the food because it already comes in small bite forms.
Ashley B.
My daughter hates any gerber graduate meals I try, but if I give her the adult version she eats it up.. I guess that means they have a bad flavor ūüĎéūüĎé and I don't usually have a picky baby!
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI
My daughter likes most of the flavors. They are processed, but they do have vegetables and are much healtheir than many things you may get at a fast food place. I would not feed it to her all the time, but when you need a quick meal this would be good.
Amanda M.
Montville, OH
There's a lot of other choices out there for this price range. We have bought these a few times on occasion. But recently, have opted out from buying them. Salty, and not reseal able.
Amanda N.
Jackson, NJ
These aren't the best, and very high in sodium. My girls had them one time, and that was more than enough. Yes, they are convenient, but the nutritional factor is lacking and is something I will not feed my children. They are pretty pricey as well.
Jessica T.
Green Bay, WI
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I like the idea of easy and convenient but the taste is not good. My daughter is great about trying new foods but one bite of these and she was done. She is normally a very good eater but I could not get her to eat this no matter how hard I tried.
Tia B.
The little boy I watch eats these and they SMELL. I have tried the food and I think they are nasty. I decided to just feed him what we eat when he is here....I can make my own pasta.
Yvette S.
Clovis, NM
I cook homemade meals for my daughter. These really come in handy for my daughter at daycare. Also I love them when we travel. They are a little on the bland side so I usually put a little extra seasoning in it. So they taste a little more homemade!!!
Ashley M.
Merrillville, IN
Very fast and easy if you are on the go or busy. I think they are great starter to introducing more solid foods. My oldest daughter loved them. My youngest didn't care for them at all.
Pamala S.
sooke, BC
Whats your favorite Gerber on the go product?
Odalis D.
New Brunswick, NJ
Does this taste good?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Are they easy for on the go?
Amanda M.
At what age did you start giving your baby foods like these?
Allison R.
Rockford , MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
What age do you start these? My son is 13 months old.