Gerber Graduates Lil' Entrees  uploaded by Pamala S.Gerber Graduates Lil' Entrees  uploaded by Saray M.

BY GERBER

• Are these even worth it. I tend to give my son what the family ea...2 Answers
  • How easy are these to transport and eat on the go?1 Answers
  • It says for toddlers when they're learning to use a fork. My son ...3 Answers
Gerber Graduates Lil' Entrees
  • "My son loved this in the beginning and it was nice to have something to heat up on days I didn't cook lunch." in 17 reviews
  • "Easy to make for my toddler when I'm in a hurry for want to make him a quick meal as we tend to eat dinner late sometimes." in 12 reviews
  • "I fo7nd these to a quick go to thing if we were in a hurry or to throw in the diaper bag if we were going to be away from home for an extended period of time " in 11 reviews
  • "Great way to transition from baby food to table food, my son absolutely loves the mac and cheese ones, and they are quick and easy to fix." in 11 reviews
  • "When I bought these Lil' entrees I was so excited because my little one is such a picky eater so I thought she'd hopefully like this...wrong." in 11 reviews
Brandi G.
S Chesterfld, VA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Easy to make for my toddler when I'm in a hurry for want to make him a quick meal as we tend to eat dinner late sometimes. He's not a fan of all the meals but definitely loves his favorites!
Katie L.
Brookland , AR
My daughter loves these but they're not practical for most people. They're costly. It's an easy snack for on the go sense it doesn't require refrigeration. I'd get it more it if was cheaper.
Keely H.
Rapid City, SD
I like this products, however my son will not eat almost every one. I love how you get your veggies and also some kind of pasta with protein. It's really quick and east also. But my son won't eat any of it. There is maybe one or two he will eat a little bit of.
Shawnella S.
Trimble, OH
My son isn't a HUGE fan of these meals. He'll eat a few bites or so, and then that's it. I still have a few left, which I'm not sure (yet) if it's something worth continuing feeding him...
Regina W.
McKinney , TX
I have never been able to get my kids to eat these. It has always been easier for me to just give them what we were eating and it's cheaper and healtheir than buying these little dinners.
Darcus M.
Hamilton, OH
My daughter loved these so much! They were tasty (I would even eat them) and easy for her to pick up and feed herself. She was born with a cleft palate but had no problem with these at all!
jonna o.
This is perfect if you are in a rush, or just having a lazy day and don't feel like preparing a meal yourself. these give your baby good nutrition and they are delicious. my son loves them.
Stephanie V.
New Cumberland, PA
We tried these with our son and he did not like the taste. The vegetables were the best part of the meal. Unfortunately after our son did not like them we did not try them with our second.
Lauren H.
Medina, TN
I've bought several of these for my toddler and have been less than impressed. The food itself just does not look appetizing and the price is less than desirable. I would rather buy a large bag of microwaveable vegetables and cook the entree separately.
Melissa G.
My nephews loooove meals. They jyst have a fun time eating them and i love them because i don't have to worry about them choking on the food because it already comes in small bite forms.
Pamala S.
sooke, BC
Whats your favorite Gerber on the go product?
Odalis D.
New Brunswick, NJ
Does this taste good?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Are they easy for on the go?
Amanda M.
At what age did you start giving your baby foods like these?
Allison R.
Rockford , MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
What age do you start these? My son is 13 months old.