Gerber Graduates Lil' Entrees  uploaded by Saray M.Gerber Graduates Lil' Entrees  uploaded by Pamala S.

BY GERBER #52 in Baby Food

• Are these even worth it. I tend to give my son what the family ea...2 Answers
  • How easy are these to transport and eat on the go?1 Answers
  • It says for toddlers when they're learning to use a fork. My son ...3 Answers
Gerber Graduates Lil' Entrees
  • "My son loved this in the beginning and it was nice to have something to heat up on days I didn't cook lunch." in 17 reviews
  • "Easy to make for my toddler when I'm in a hurry for want to make him a quick meal as we tend to eat dinner late sometimes." in 12 reviews
  • "When I bought these Lil' entrees I was so excited because my little one is such a picky eater so I thought she'd hopefully like this...wrong." in 11 reviews
  • "I fo7nd these to a quick go to thing if we were in a hurry or to throw in the diaper bag if we were going to be away from home for an extended period of time " in 11 reviews
  • "Great way to transition from baby food to table food, my son absolutely loves the mac and cheese ones, and they are quick and easy to fix." in 11 reviews
Lillian G.
These are pretty gross and most kids I've worked with won't touch the stuff - but if your kid actually likes it then it can be great for those times you are too tired or sick to make other food.
Keely H.
Rapid City, SD
I like this products, however my son will not eat almost every one. I love how you get your veggies and also some kind of pasta with protein. It's really quick and east also. But my son won't eat any of it. There is maybe one or two he will eat a little bit of.
Katie T.
Brookland , AR
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
My daughter loves these but they're not practical for most people. They're costly. It's an easy snack for on the go sense it doesn't require refrigeration. I'd get it more it if was cheaper.
Lori C.
Crystal lake, Il
I would buy these for my kids when they were toddlers..they are decent meals but there are much healtheir options out there to give your kids fresh food. These are an ok, way for a quick meal.
Brandi G.
S Chesterfld, VA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Easy to make for my toddler when I'm in a hurry for want to make him a quick meal as we tend to eat dinner late sometimes. He's not a fan of all the meals but definitely loves his favorites!
Kristen L.
Sylvania, OH
I like to have a few of these on hand just in case-- if we mixed up who's day it was to make dinner or left some ingredients to spoil, etc. My toddler enjoys them and they're quick and easy.
Jamie D.
These are great to take with you when you'll be somewhere during meal time like grandmas house.. My son loves them.. The veggies smell and taste fresh and the entree portion tastes good too!
jonna o.
This is perfect if you are in a rush, or just having a lazy day and don't feel like preparing a meal yourself. these give your baby good nutrition and they are delicious. my son loves them.
Stephanie V.
New Cumberland, PA
We tried these with our son and he did not like the taste. The vegetables were the best part of the meal. Unfortunately after our son did not like them we did not try them with our second.
Shawnella S.
Trimble, OH
My son isn't a HUGE fan of these meals. He'll eat a few bites or so, and then that's it. I still have a few left, which I'm not sure (yet) if it's something worth continuing feeding him...
Pamala S.
sooke, BC
Whats your favorite Gerber on the go product?
Odalis D.
New Brunswick, NJ
Does this taste good?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Are they easy for on the go?
Amanda M.
At what age did you start giving your baby foods like these?
Allison R.
Rockford, MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
What age do you start these? My son is 13 months old.