Gerber Graduates Lil' Entrees  uploaded by Pamala S.Gerber Graduates Lil' Entrees  uploaded by Saray M.

BY GERBER

• Are these even worth it. I tend to give my son what the family ea...2 Answers
  • How easy are these to transport and eat on the go?1 Answers
  • It says for toddlers when they're learning to use a fork. My son ...3 Answers
Gerber Graduates Lil' Entrees
  • "My son loved this in the beginning and it was nice to have something to heat up on days I didn't cook lunch." in 17 reviews
  • "Easy to make for my toddler when I'm in a hurry for want to make him a quick meal as we tend to eat dinner late sometimes." in 12 reviews
  • "I fo7nd these to a quick go to thing if we were in a hurry or to throw in the diaper bag if we were going to be away from home for an extended period of time " in 11 reviews
  • "Great way to transition from baby food to table food, my son absolutely loves the mac and cheese ones, and they are quick and easy to fix." in 11 reviews
  • "When I bought these Lil' entrees I was so excited because my little one is such a picky eater so I thought she'd hopefully like this...wrong." in 11 reviews
Oriana N.
I rather give my child homemade and fresh meals but once when we were out on a trip I decided to try one of these....they taste pretty disgusting and my daughter did not eat it. Waste of money.
Dominique P.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I personally wouldn't feel my son this unless I was out and about (which is not often for us since he is little) But, I would recommend for a mom that is planning a trip or outing to carry one of these along as a snack in case the little one gets hungry! I prefer organic!
Jessica C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I have tried to get my daughter to eat these many times but she doesn't like them. I tried it and they tasted horrible, almost like rubber. It seemed like they used a lot of artificial junk in it.
Emily D.
Muncie, IN
Meh, I still feel guilty feeding these to my kids. When you check the ingredient listing, it's not my top choice of what I'd like to have my children ask for. However, they're good in a pinch.
Rebecca A.
Amarillo, TX
These were really great when we were on the go and she couldn't eat completely solid foods, yet. Great variety and nutrition, no need to refrigerate, and soft enough to feed a teething toddler.
Lillian G.
These are pretty gross and most kids I've worked with won't touch the stuff - but if your kid actually likes it then it can be great for those times you are too tired or sick to make other food.
Summer H.
North Augusta, SC
My baby cousin that I baby'sit will only eat a few bites of these when I feed them to her. After tasting them, I understand why. I'm really not sure why her mom still buys them for her. They're easy to fix if you're in a hurry but the child doesn't enjoy them at all.
Jamie D.
These are great to take with you when you'll be somewhere during meal time like grandmas house.. My son loves them.. The veggies smell and taste fresh and the entree portion tastes good too!
Lori C.
Crystal lake, Il
I would buy these for my kids when they were toddlers..they are decent meals but there are much healtheir options out there to give your kids fresh food. These are an ok, way for a quick meal.
Brandi G.
S Chesterfld, VA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Easy to make for my toddler when I'm in a hurry for want to make him a quick meal as we tend to eat dinner late sometimes. He's not a fan of all the meals but definitely loves his favorites!
Pamala S.
sooke, BC
Whats your favorite Gerber on the go product?
Odalis D.
New Brunswick, NJ
Does this taste good?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Are they easy for on the go?
Amanda M.
At what age did you start giving your baby foods like these?
Allison R.
Rockford , MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
What age do you start these? My son is 13 months old.