Gerber Graduates Lil' Entrees  uploaded by Pamala S.Gerber Graduates Lil' Entrees  uploaded by Saray M.

BY GERBER

• Are these even worth it. I tend to give my son what the family ea...2 Answers
  • How easy are these to transport and eat on the go?1 Answers
  • It says for toddlers when they're learning to use a fork. My son ...3 Answers
Gerber Graduates Lil' Entrees
  • "My son loved this in the beginning and it was nice to have something to heat up on days I didn't cook lunch." in 17 reviews
  • "Easy to make for my toddler when I'm in a hurry for want to make him a quick meal as we tend to eat dinner late sometimes." in 12 reviews
  • "I fo7nd these to a quick go to thing if we were in a hurry or to throw in the diaper bag if we were going to be away from home for an extended period of time " in 11 reviews
  • "Great way to transition from baby food to table food, my son absolutely loves the mac and cheese ones, and they are quick and easy to fix." in 11 reviews
  • "When I bought these Lil' entrees I was so excited because my little one is such a picky eater so I thought she'd hopefully like this...wrong." in 11 reviews
Katie P.
I don't really like these, they taste horrible to me and I like to make sure things taste right for my babies and kids! I would rather use real raviolies and cut them up! These taste like cardboard.
caryna B.
Stafford, VA
While they are a bit pricey for what kind of food is in them, they are convenient on busy nights. You pop it in the microwave for a couple seconds and they are good to go! My daughter loves them.
Andria C.
Lowell, MI
My son enjoyed the mac and cheese when he was about 8 months to about a year old. Where I shop there wasn't a larger variety of different brands to pick from. It warms up fast and taste is ok.
Courtney C.
Deposit, NY
These are alright. They're quick and they're easy to feed the kids on the go. I don't feed them to them a lot though. I don't think they're very healthy. I'd rather feed my kids real food instead.
Tania S.
N Attleboro, MA
These tend to be convenient but I no longer put convenience in front of health these have and absurd amount of sodium and calories for a toddler food I would rather are my own sauce and raviolis.
Lindsay M.
Stephenson , VA
I hate how practically all of the Gerber baby foods have preservatives and other crazy ingredients. I just want to give my baby real, healthy food. These, sadly, weren't making my shopping list.
Joann  B.
Riverview, MI
I've tried just about every variety of these and my son just refuses to eat them. He just gags and spits them back out. I thought these would be great since they're not too terrible nutritionally and very convenient, but no luck. He will eat the veggies on the side though.
JESSICA P.
Miami Gardens , FL
Unfortunately my babygirl did not like these at all. She never ate them at all and hated pretty much any one you put in front of her. She rathered the food we served on the table then her baby food.
Kayla L.
Cuyahoga Fls, OH
These are the BEST. They are the best step from baby to solid foods. They taste great and have great selection. Also great to carry with you on the go or to have if you need a quick meal in a pinch. A+++
Oriana N.
I rather give my child homemade and fresh meals but once when we were out on a trip I decided to try one of these....they taste pretty disgusting and my daughter did not eat it. Waste of money.
Pamala S.
sooke, BC
Whats your favorite Gerber on the go product?
Odalis D.
New Brunswick, NJ
Does this taste good?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Are they easy for on the go?
Amanda M.
At what age did you start giving your baby foods like these?
Allison R.
Rockford , MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
What age do you start these? My son is 13 months old.