Gerber Graduates Lil' Entrees  uploaded by Pamala S.Gerber Graduates Lil' Entrees  uploaded by Saray M.

BY GERBER

• Are these even worth it. I tend to give my son what the family ea...2 Answers
  • How easy are these to transport and eat on the go?1 Answers
  • It says for toddlers when they're learning to use a fork. My son ...3 Answers
Gerber Graduates Lil' Entrees
  • "My son loved this in the beginning and it was nice to have something to heat up on days I didn't cook lunch." in 17 reviews
  • "Easy to make for my toddler when I'm in a hurry for want to make him a quick meal as we tend to eat dinner late sometimes." in 12 reviews
  • "I fo7nd these to a quick go to thing if we were in a hurry or to throw in the diaper bag if we were going to be away from home for an extended period of time " in 11 reviews
  • "Great way to transition from baby food to table food, my son absolutely loves the mac and cheese ones, and they are quick and easy to fix." in 11 reviews
  • "When I bought these Lil' entrees I was so excited because my little one is such a picky eater so I thought she'd hopefully like this...wrong." in 11 reviews
Carrie D.
Reseda, CA
While I do find they are great and convinent especially when staying in a hotel out of town, it seems to be a real hit or miss if they are any good. + a big downer they lack any kind of gluten free option
Courtney P.
These all smell horrible and my son really liked them but he's starting to not like them. They are incredibly convenient which I loved about them but taste, smell and appearance are not very appealing.
Jacki G.
Warrenton, OR
I personally think these are great! Perfect portion sizing for toddlers on the move! Teaches healthy habits with foods and easy to make! My daughter loved them because of the independence it gave her!
Jayshree S.
Pflugerville, TX
So, they were decent. The taste was ok, not great, but not horrible. I bought them a few times for when I would leave my daughter at my sister's. Too much sodium tho. That's why I stopped buying them.
Michelle P.
Pasco, WA
I loved these little entries to start my daughter on eating solids. She definitely enjoyed these. I just wasn't sure about the ingredients in them & if they are healthy for kids since it is pre-made.
Ceara S.
Fort Towson, OK
I bought a bunch of these thinking my daughter would love them. She hates them! They taste and smell weird, and they are hard to open. Its almost impossible to pull off the seal without making a mess.
Stacey E.
Chesapeake, VA
First of all it was so bland that my son hardly ate it. Also they cost 3 dollars each, heck I can buy a regular adult frozen mean for the same price or make this dish for less. I don't like this product.
Michelle S.
El Paso, TX
My son usually liked the entrees(pasta) but really didn't seem to care much for the veggies. I would try to mix it all together which would sometimes work but sometimes I'd have to throw it all away.
Tania S.
N Attleboro, MA
These tend to be convenient but I no longer put convenience in front of health these have and absurd amount of sodium and calories for a toddler food I would rather are my own sauce and raviolis.
caryna B.
Stafford, VA
While they are a bit pricey for what kind of food is in them, they are convenient on busy nights. You pop it in the microwave for a couple seconds and they are good to go! My daughter loves them.
Pamala S.
sooke, BC
Whats your favorite Gerber on the go product?
Odalis D.
New Brunswick, NJ
Does this taste good?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Are they easy for on the go?
Amanda M.
At what age did you start giving your baby foods like these?
Allison R.
Rockford , MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
What age do you start these? My son is 13 months old.