Gerber Graduates Lil' Entrees
3.22 / 5 based on 661 Reviews
Top Questions See all 23 Q&A
Gerber Graduates Lil' Entrees
- "My son loved this in the beginning and it was nice to have something to heat up on days I didn't cook lunch." in 17 reviews
- "Easy to make for my toddler when I'm in a hurry for want to make him a quick meal as we tend to eat dinner late sometimes." in 12 reviews
- "I fo7nd these to a quick go to thing if we were in a hurry or to throw in the diaper bag if we were going to be away from home for an extended period of time " in 11 reviews
- "Great way to transition from baby food to table food, my son absolutely loves the mac and cheese ones, and they are quick and easy to fix." in 11 reviews
- "When I bought these Lil' entrees I was so excited because my little one is such a picky eater so I thought she'd hopefully like this...wrong." in 11 reviews
These are loaded with preservatives and not nearly as healthy as could be if you cooked yourself. They were great when I didn't have time to cook or had to be baby sat but otherwise just cook for healtheir meals.
I think the concept is great but I've had really bad experience with the gerber graduates toddler meals and a lot of friends also had bad issues .the biggest was finding mold in them. Very scary!! And unexceptable
My son seems to really enjoys the gerber meals. he doesn't seem to keen on the meat products ( which is understandable). Good sized meal, my 15 month old can almost finish a whole one. Easy prep. and clean-up
These are good in a pinch or when you're on the go. My boys were off and on with likeing them. The pasta products always seem just super soggy and like mush. It's always better to try and make it fresh I think!
There is obviously nothing better than homemade, but this is just yuck! not even the child I baby'sit would eat this (and he was really hungry), I tried it and it just tasted like plastic food. Chemical heaven!
Love love love these! Excellent for when my kid doesn't want to wait for dinner. Heats up in 25 seconds and it's done and ready for them to eat. Good nutrients and haven't found one my son doesn't just love.
I bought this for my son. As soon as I warmed it up I knew he wasn't going to eat it. It smells horrible and looks mushy. I tried giving it to him and he spit it out. Id rather just make him the real stuff.
Anytime I've tried to feed this to the little girl I watch, she has never once liked it. Ive tried multiple different kinds, but she didn't like any of them except for the vegetables that came in one of them.
I feel like its cat food for babies ...it's disgusting I tried giving my 11 month old the cheese raviolios she threw them on the floor I don't blame her cuz it looks gross so ill assume it tastes disgusting
I thought these would be great for busy nights, but it was too good to be true. They are just too bland to be appetizing even for my toddler. I've tried seasoning the veggies myself but she still won't bite.
Q & A
Whats your favorite Gerber on the go product?
Does this taste good?
Are they easy for on the go?
At what age did you start giving your baby foods like these?
What age do you start these? My son is 13 months old.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos