Gerber Graduates Lil' Entrees  uploaded by Pamala S.Gerber Graduates Lil' Entrees  uploaded by Saray M.

BY GERBER

• Are these even worth it. I tend to give my son what the family ea...2 Answers
  • How easy are these to transport and eat on the go?1 Answers
  • It says for toddlers when they're learning to use a fork. My son ...3 Answers
Gerber Graduates Lil' Entrees
  • "My son loved this in the beginning and it was nice to have something to heat up on days I didn't cook lunch." in 17 reviews
  • "Easy to make for my toddler when I'm in a hurry for want to make him a quick meal as we tend to eat dinner late sometimes." in 12 reviews
  • "I fo7nd these to a quick go to thing if we were in a hurry or to throw in the diaper bag if we were going to be away from home for an extended period of time " in 11 reviews
  • "Great way to transition from baby food to table food, my son absolutely loves the mac and cheese ones, and they are quick and easy to fix." in 11 reviews
  • "When I bought these Lil' entrees I was so excited because my little one is such a picky eater so I thought she'd hopefully like this...wrong." in 11 reviews
felycya l.
Bakersfield, CA
My daughter was a pretty picky eater but she loved these things! There were a couple she didn't care for but other than that she was crazy for them. They are so easy to pop into the microwave for a couple seconds to warm up and boom she has a fast easy lunch when mommy is busy cleaning the house haha
LaKia G.
The Colony , TX
My daughter was not a fan of these. it was probably because she was used to eating what i ate like mashed potatoes,noodles, etc. they do have some good choices and i tried many of them but my daughter wasn't having it.
Theresa S.
Houma, LA
I would have liked to be able to use this product as I have a 1 year old but I cannot. I am one of those rare homes that do not have a microwave and thats the only way it is recommended to heat these up. So I do wish they had a similar product that can be heated in the oven or doesn't need heating.
Sara O.
Hooker
These were really handy to have around after a busy day at work when you're not hungry but you need to find something for your kiddo to eat. The flavors were okay.
Ann D.
Dickinson, TX
It is something easy to use in a pinch or when you have to run out somewhere. They are nice and easy to put in the diaper bag for emergencies and quick meals. Love how it has veggies and a main dish included. My son loves having his own tray with all his food on it that is his own and all for him.
Courtney V.
Redondo Beach, CA
This were not appealing to my child. Never. And to be honest, we should just take the time out to prepare the meal ourselves even when looking for a quicker option, I'm sure we could come up with something. IMO.
Gioconda C.
These are disgusting! I bought three from Walmart and when I opened one it just reminded me of some nasty dog food! I rather cook than ever feeds these to my children plus all the ingredients are horrible as well!
Amy S.
Saint Paul, MN
I tried these once or twice when my kids were younger. I like the idea of it for when you're traveling and need a quick meal but they are really not great. I made all of my own baby food so when I knew I was giving them something so much better and delicious these things kind of grossed me out.
Stacy N.
Hickory Hills, IL
Great concept but they taste awful!!!! I got them on sale so I bought a bunch, should have started with just one to see how my son would like it. He didn't. Neither did I! They were awful! So surprising from Gerber.
Whitney C.
Columbia, LA
These are loaded with preservatives and not nearly as healthy as could be if you cooked yourself. They were great when I didn't have time to cook or had to be baby sat but otherwise just cook for healtheir meals.
Pamala S.
sooke, BC
Whats your favorite Gerber on the go product?
Odalis D.
New Brunswick, NJ
Does this taste good?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Are they easy for on the go?
Amanda M.
At what age did you start giving your baby foods like these?
Allison R.
Rockford , MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
What age do you start these? My son is 13 months old.