Gerber Graduates Lil' Entrees  uploaded by Pamala S.Gerber Graduates Lil' Entrees  uploaded by Saray M.

BY GERBER

• Are these even worth it. I tend to give my son what the family ea...2 Answers
  • How easy are these to transport and eat on the go?1 Answers
  • It says for toddlers when they're learning to use a fork. My son ...3 Answers
Gerber Graduates Lil' Entrees
  • "My son loved this in the beginning and it was nice to have something to heat up on days I didn't cook lunch." in 17 reviews
  • "Easy to make for my toddler when I'm in a hurry for want to make him a quick meal as we tend to eat dinner late sometimes." in 12 reviews
  • "I fo7nd these to a quick go to thing if we were in a hurry or to throw in the diaper bag if we were going to be away from home for an extended period of time " in 11 reviews
  • "Great way to transition from baby food to table food, my son absolutely loves the mac and cheese ones, and they are quick and easy to fix." in 11 reviews
  • "When I bought these Lil' entrees I was so excited because my little one is such a picky eater so I thought she'd hopefully like this...wrong." in 11 reviews
rayzhane a.
Las Vegas, NV
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I used to buy these for my son because his poop smelled terrible from eating the same food as we did but he stopped liking them. I tried sprinkling a bit of salt and still no. He notices the difference. I do recommend buying these before introducing your toddler to table food. ūüėä
Brogan H.
Fresno
I love these in a pinch sometimes there are things that I do not feel comfortable feeding my son. These are great because they are nutritional and he really likes them. He is now getting to the point to where he can use his spoon really well and the container is great.
Bonnie Y.
Salem, OR
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
These are very covenant but not very tasty. My son who is two isn't a huge fan of these probably because they don't taste too great. I do like having these on hand when I am in a pinch and don't have enough time to make something for my son. I normally get mine from Walmart.
Shaunice L.
I was amazed that the cook time on these was so quick and that the price was so low. Its a full blown meal for infants and they just love it. My friends one year old has an obsession with them and smiles and laughs when he eats them. She had to stock up immediately.
Alyssa M.
Marysville, MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I bought these as an easy meal for my son when i didnt feel like doing much cooking but was really disappointed. They didnt look like the picture and really didnt taste good. I tried some after my son wouldn't eat it and i didnt like it either.
Kylee L.
Augusta, WI
My kids won't eat them at all... they took a bite or two and just wouldn't touch it again! Sad I bought so many and they won't eat them! They were easy to make fast for their lunch!
Victoria C.
Tallahassee, FL
My little guy used to love these when he was younger, i even liked them so theyre great for adults and little babies and toddlers. They arent pricey and are healthy for your kids, so thats always an extra added bonus, its better than buying thr fake or canned stuff for your little ones.
Maryah L.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
These are a great idea but once my son got a hold of salt when eating for with us. He wouldn't eat these again. So I recommend don't give him your food him you want them to eat these. I will be doing that with my next child.
Vianca S.
orlando , FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
these little meals are loved by my son, when he was able to start eating solid foods these were my go to. they are so good , the only complaint I have is I wish there was more options, especially for vegetarian babies.
Natalie B.
Fort Worth , TX
My son is a very picky eater. He eats mostly fruits and grains. This is the perfect way for me to get him to eat something more. He only likes certain flavors but something is better than nothing!
Pamala S.
sooke, BC
Whats your favorite Gerber on the go product?
Odalis D.
New Brunswick, NJ
Does this taste good?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Are they easy for on the go?
Amanda M.
At what age did you start giving your baby foods like these?
Allison R.
Rockford , MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
What age do you start these? My son is 13 months old.