Gerber Graduates Lil' Entrees
3.22 / 5 based on 661 Reviews
Top Questions See all 23 Q&A
Gerber Graduates Lil' Entrees
- "My son loved this in the beginning and it was nice to have something to heat up on days I didn't cook lunch." in 17 reviews
- "Easy to make for my toddler when I'm in a hurry for want to make him a quick meal as we tend to eat dinner late sometimes." in 12 reviews
- "I fo7nd these to a quick go to thing if we were in a hurry or to throw in the diaper bag if we were going to be away from home for an extended period of time " in 11 reviews
- "Great way to transition from baby food to table food, my son absolutely loves the mac and cheese ones, and they are quick and easy to fix." in 11 reviews
- "When I bought these Lil' entrees I was so excited because my little one is such a picky eater so I thought she'd hopefully like this...wrong." in 11 reviews
These are such a great idea for kiddos learning to self feed. The raviolis are just prefect to pick up. We haven't tried the others yet but those ones have been great.
Like every other toddler mine was also picky until I picked up a few of these meals. Most individuals wants to talk about health and nutrition but in their own cooking uses more salt and sugar that the graduates meals
Yuck. My daughter did not like these. They didn't smell good and had a terrible texture. We tried these several times to no avail. All of the options are disgusting.
This food is NASTY! I got this for nights that I wanted to get a break from cooking or have had a late lunch and didn't feel hungry myself. I wouldn't let my son eat this...its just not what the product tries to be and that's a "TV style dinner" honestly I'd rather get an actual TV dinner than this stuff.
These were a lifesaver when my daughter was younger. They are quick and easy to prepare, and a simple meal to leave with a baby'sitter to fix. My only complaint is that I wish they were healtheir, or had organic options.
While I like the idea of ease there was way too much salt in most of the entrees for me to give them to my babies on a regular basis. I did buy a few for travelling and for that, it's very useful and a near godsend.
I cook most of his food from scratch but when he goes to his father's he eats these because the man can't even boil an egg. Or i use them for on the go. Definitely convenient and have a lot of gluten/wheat free varieties
My little one loved Gerber baby food, but would not touch these. And I couldn't blame her. They are mostly flavorless, and after reading the labels they really aren't that healthy anyway. Nor are they worth the price!
My son kind of nibbled around it at first and eventually refused to eat. When I tasted it I see why. The ravioli one taste weird, and so does the macaroni one. My son doesn't like them and I'm not buying these any more
My 14 month old, who eats everything, hates these. And for good reason! They taste terrible. I can understand bland food, but, they are nasty and my son just gags and throws them on the floor. Not healthy for your kids!
Q & A
Whats your favorite Gerber on the go product?
Does this taste good?
Are they easy for on the go?
At what age did you start giving your baby foods like these?
What age do you start these? My son is 13 months old.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos