Gerber Graduates Lil' Entrees  uploaded by Pamala S.Gerber Graduates Lil' Entrees  uploaded by Saray M.

BY GERBER

• Are these even worth it. I tend to give my son what the family ea...2 Answers
  • How easy are these to transport and eat on the go?1 Answers
  • It says for toddlers when they're learning to use a fork. My son ...3 Answers
Gerber Graduates Lil' Entrees
  • "My son loved this in the beginning and it was nice to have something to heat up on days I didn't cook lunch." in 17 reviews
  • "Easy to make for my toddler when I'm in a hurry for want to make him a quick meal as we tend to eat dinner late sometimes." in 12 reviews
  • "I fo7nd these to a quick go to thing if we were in a hurry or to throw in the diaper bag if we were going to be away from home for an extended period of time " in 11 reviews
  • "Great way to transition from baby food to table food, my son absolutely loves the mac and cheese ones, and they are quick and easy to fix." in 11 reviews
  • "When I bought these Lil' entrees I was so excited because my little one is such a picky eater so I thought she'd hopefully like this...wrong." in 11 reviews
Jennifer N.
Hico, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
These are convenient, inexpensive, and a healthier version of other things on the market and they can be stored in a pantry. my son liked a couple of the flavors but not a lot but then again he still to this day is a picky eater.
Jen K.
There is no need to waste your money on these. If your toddler is eating vegetables and noodles, just share the "adult" meal with him/her. Why would you spend $3 on something that you can get cheaper in the regular food aisles.
Rochelle B.
Las Vegas, NV
They taste nasty to me and to my child. I taste test before and I gagged. I don't recommend these. You can make these meals by your self for less and it tastes better!
Chelsea L.
Oklahoma City, OK
I seriously think these things are a rip off. You can buy the stuff to make these for the same price and make 2-3 meals at that price. 2 of my 3 kids hated the taste so I'm not even bothering buying them with my third child.
Noel L.
Jacksonville, FL
The food in the packaging just looks and smells disgusting! I tried every flavor with my toddler and no dice and I cannot say that I blame him! Aesthetically unpleasing. Good concept that just hasn't been carried out very well.
Lauren V.
Yonkers, NY
Please do not give your children this crap! the amount of sodium in them are RIDICULOUS! If you are pressed for time, you can simply make a bunch of individual meals during your free time and stick them in the freezer.. sooo much better then poisoning your child with unhealthy choices so early on.. don't do it!
Rachel G.
Great Falls, MT
These are horrible!! They taste nothing like Mac N Cheese, and the veggies are awful! My son took one bite and would never even try another one! Not wroth it at all.
Kathryn S.
Clifton, TX
I bought these once and my daughter not only refused to eat them but the sodium content was surprisingly high. We go with Lean Cuisine now, and I just look for one that has low sodium instead of messing around with these. I don't understand how they can be so bland and still have such a high level of sodium.
Erica L.
Pittsburgh, PA
My son loved the Mac n cheese but did not care for this one at all. The mashed potatoes were artificial looking and he spit them all out, lol. I like the concept of the lil' entrees, just wish they had more to choose from.
Genessa T.
La Harpe, IL
I haven't purchased many of these meals because my child won't eat them. And I don't blame her, they taste horrible. The convenience would have been nice but throwing away a barely touched toddler meal is very frustrating.
Pamala S.
sooke, BC
Whats your favorite Gerber on the go product?
Odalis D.
New Brunswick, NJ
Does this taste good?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Are they easy for on the go?
Amanda M.
At what age did you start giving your baby foods like these?
Allison R.
Rockford , MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
What age do you start these? My son is 13 months old.