Gerber Graduates Lil' Entrees  uploaded by Pamala S.Gerber Graduates Lil' Entrees  uploaded by Saray M.

BY GERBER

• Are these even worth it. I tend to give my son what the family ea...2 Answers
  • How easy are these to transport and eat on the go?1 Answers
  • It says for toddlers when they're learning to use a fork. My son ...3 Answers
Gerber Graduates Lil' Entrees
  • "My son loved this in the beginning and it was nice to have something to heat up on days I didn't cook lunch." in 17 reviews
  • "Easy to make for my toddler when I'm in a hurry for want to make him a quick meal as we tend to eat dinner late sometimes." in 12 reviews
  • "I fo7nd these to a quick go to thing if we were in a hurry or to throw in the diaper bag if we were going to be away from home for an extended period of time " in 11 reviews
  • "Great way to transition from baby food to table food, my son absolutely loves the mac and cheese ones, and they are quick and easy to fix." in 11 reviews
  • "When I bought these Lil' entrees I was so excited because my little one is such a picky eater so I thought she'd hopefully like this...wrong." in 11 reviews
Elina L.
My little one didn't like these .. neither did i (i try everything before giving it to her atlas once) they have a horrible taste and left a bad feeling in my mouth.. it was a great effort for a balanced meal i will give gerber that .
Danielle V.
Hayward, CA
These are ok. I use to give my son these. I mainly keep them around if I can't find anything to eat or in a rush. Problem is they are messy so I don't allow him to eat it himself. I feed it to him but he hates it if he can't feed himself.
Stephanie S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Very convenient to keep in your diaper bag - especially going to places where others weren't equipped for toddlers. Also good for when your dinner wasn't suitable for a toddler. Just pop in the microwave & they can eat in no time!
Cindy R.
Sartell, MN
I like the idea of this product, but unfortunately the Gerber lil' entrees are very bland tasting. My son eats mainly table foods, but I picked some of these up for quick meals, but after having real table food he won't eat them.
Brandi B.
Louisa, KY
I could not get my child to eat any of these meals. I was told to get them when I had my second baby so I could make his feedings easier. I would rather take a few minutes to fix a sandwich than try to get him to eat these. Yuck.
Teresa T.
Bayonne, NJ
My kids have grown past the Gerber phase but I still keep up with whats out and about with this company as my best friend recently had a baby and I always like to stay informed.Reality on Gerber's Graduates lil' entrees? There are way better options available for your little ones, including making the food yourself.
Kira M.
Hurricane, WV
My daughter likes them. I keep them around for when I make something for dinner that she cant really have. she wasn't a great fan of the mac n cheese, but I add a little pepper and she loves them. other than that shes a big fan.
Laura L.
Los angeles, CA
I never really like packaged foods and this just made my mind up even more! As soon as i took it out of the microwave it smelled horrible. Then came the tasting and YUCK i ended up making my son a peanut butter and banana sandwich!
Chelsea L.
Oklahoma City, OK
I seriously think these things are a rip off. You can buy the stuff to make these for the same price and make 2-3 meals at that price. 2 of my 3 kids hated the taste so I'm not even bothering buying them with my third child.
Jen K.
There is no need to waste your money on these. If your toddler is eating vegetables and noodles, just share the "adult" meal with him/her. Why would you spend $3 on something that you can get cheaper in the regular food aisles.
Pamala S.
sooke, BC
Whats your favorite Gerber on the go product?
Odalis D.
New Brunswick, NJ
Does this taste good?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Are they easy for on the go?
Amanda M.
At what age did you start giving your baby foods like these?
Allison R.
Rockford , MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
What age do you start these? My son is 13 months old.