Gerber Graduates Lil' Entrees  uploaded by Pamala S.Gerber Graduates Lil' Entrees  uploaded by Saray M.

BY GERBER

• Are these even worth it. I tend to give my son what the family ea...2 Answers
  • How easy are these to transport and eat on the go?1 Answers
  • It says for toddlers when they're learning to use a fork. My son ...3 Answers
Gerber Graduates Lil' Entrees
  • "My son loved this in the beginning and it was nice to have something to heat up on days I didn't cook lunch." in 17 reviews
  • "Easy to make for my toddler when I'm in a hurry for want to make him a quick meal as we tend to eat dinner late sometimes." in 12 reviews
  • "I fo7nd these to a quick go to thing if we were in a hurry or to throw in the diaper bag if we were going to be away from home for an extended period of time " in 11 reviews
  • "Great way to transition from baby food to table food, my son absolutely loves the mac and cheese ones, and they are quick and easy to fix." in 11 reviews
  • "When I bought these Lil' entrees I was so excited because my little one is such a picky eater so I thought she'd hopefully like this...wrong." in 11 reviews
Rebecca M.
Allison Park , PA
They might not taste all that great to me, however my son loves them. hes at the stage where he wants to feed himself and i don't want him making a huge mess with typical jar baby food.. if I'm in a hurry they are very quick and simple to make.
Marcelle H.
My daughter absolutely loves these! She's learning to self feed so she digs right in with both hands! They're so convenient! My daughter was being a little picky not too long ago and when I picked up more of these, her appetite came back!
Juselyn B.
It's a bit pricey so I would only buy it when it went on sale. My daughter only like a few of the flavor - Mainly the pastas. She didn't really care for any of the other flavors but I don't blame her... Some of it didn't really taste so well.
Tiffanie P.
Jber, AK
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I mainly bought a few of these to use if I was in a hurry for dinner/lunch and didn't have time to make something for our son if we were eating something he couldn't have. He didn't really care for the one I picked out and it is expensive.
Ashley B.
Butler, PA
I used these a lot with my first child till i realized I could just buy t.v dinners for her stead. Saving money and getting more food. But she liked the taste, and she liked that she got to pick from the front on what she wanted to eat that day.
Carrie R.
Winchester , VA
We tried these on occasion but to me they weren't really worth it. They were a little on the expensive side when you can just offer your child small portions of what you're eating. They're good in a pinch, but not for normal every day use.
Jackie S.
Pleasant Hope, MO
My son loves these! I let him pick out which ones every time we go shopping and then he picks which one he wants to eat each day and he loves them all! It's quick, easy, and healthy. Perfect for a simple lunch before we leave the house.
Danielle V.
Hayward, CA
These are ok. I use to give my son these. I mainly keep them around if I can't find anything to eat or in a rush. Problem is they are messy so I don't allow him to eat it himself. I feed it to him but he hates it if he can't feed himself.
Catherine s.
I love these for my child, she is one years old and these are easy to cook in just minutes. I love these children TV dinners and my child tummy agrees too. Gerber mixed healthy and hardy meals together and it's appropriate for children
Ciara B.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
My son loved these things. These are super convenient and easy to fix. Great transition for a toddler going off of baby food. Once my son started eating the entire thing, I knew it was time to start feeding him table food completely.
Pamala S.
sooke, BC
Whats your favorite Gerber on the go product?
Odalis D.
New Brunswick, NJ
Does this taste good?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Are they easy for on the go?
Amanda M.
At what age did you start giving your baby foods like these?
Allison R.
Rockford , MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
What age do you start these? My son is 13 months old.