Gerber Graduates Lil' Entrees  uploaded by Pamala S.Gerber Graduates Lil' Entrees  uploaded by Saray M.

BY GERBER

• Are these even worth it. I tend to give my son what the family ea...2 Answers
  • How easy are these to transport and eat on the go?1 Answers
  • It says for toddlers when they're learning to use a fork. My son ...3 Answers
Gerber Graduates Lil' Entrees
  • "My son loved this in the beginning and it was nice to have something to heat up on days I didn't cook lunch." in 17 reviews
  • "Easy to make for my toddler when I'm in a hurry for want to make him a quick meal as we tend to eat dinner late sometimes." in 12 reviews
  • "I fo7nd these to a quick go to thing if we were in a hurry or to throw in the diaper bag if we were going to be away from home for an extended period of time " in 11 reviews
  • "Great way to transition from baby food to table food, my son absolutely loves the mac and cheese ones, and they are quick and easy to fix." in 11 reviews
  • "When I bought these Lil' entrees I was so excited because my little one is such a picky eater so I thought she'd hopefully like this...wrong." in 11 reviews
Kimberly G.
Carson, CA
Love that they have veggies, but the veggies aren't any good & for the price where i live I'm better off buying fresh. my boys love the Ravioli in them but that's it. Only time we get these is when i have to leave them with my sister and that's it.
Kim T.
Manistique, MI
My daughter actually really liked many of these meals. My only complaint is that there are not a lot of options at our store for these. The price is a little higher as well. I do, however, like that they are a complete meal in a quick package.
Mary J.
Bennington, NE
I love the concept of these, however the flavor isn't very good. My kids wouldn't eat much of these and avoided the vegetables completely. If I served them the vegetables I cooked myself they loved them. For us it was a waste of money to buy them.
Amanda B.
Klamath Falls, OR
My daughter is 15 months and I get her a couple a month. They are super quick and her dad can make them super quick. Hes usually busy when he gets home from work and if I go out (which is bearly ever) He can make them with no problem. She only likes certain ones.They say they are nutritious but not sure how nutritious they really are.
Rhea B.
Jennings, LA
I fed this to my children when I was pooped out or for a snack. It isn't a filling meal. My boys wasn't feeling the plain ravioli with chicken. The whole meals went better with them. Like I said it's hardly enough to be considered a meal.
Abagail H.
My two year old likes the meals but I wish there were more options to choose from. We only give him thses meals once in a blue moon when we need something quick for dinner for him or if my husband and i are having something he doesn't like.
Jessica W.
LA HABRA, CA
I tried to give my daughter this product, She refused to even try it. I thought it would be nice to have easy go stuff especailly when I am busy and gerber is a brand i trust. my daughter on the other hand won't have anything to do with it.
Patience G.
Beaverton, AL
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I don't like the idea of microwave foods for infants However this is quick and easy. Which is good for busy moms. According to the label, it has great nutritional value and it has a great variety of meals. It has been a hit with my little ones
Rebecca M.
Allison Park , PA
They might not taste all that great to me, however my son loves them. hes at the stage where he wants to feed himself and i don't want him making a huge mess with typical jar baby food.. if I'm in a hurry they are very quick and simple to make.
Sara M.
Gallipolis, OH
Personally, I could have just as easily opened up some canned food, warmed it up, and gave it to my child! And it would have been cheaper, her and i both could have ate,and it would have taste better than this! It's a total waist of money!
Pamala S.
sooke, BC
Whats your favorite Gerber on the go product?
Odalis D.
New Brunswick, NJ
Does this taste good?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Are they easy for on the go?
Amanda M.
At what age did you start giving your baby foods like these?
Allison R.
Rockford , MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
What age do you start these? My son is 13 months old.