Gerber Graduates Lil' Entrees  uploaded by Saray M.Gerber Graduates Lil' Entrees  uploaded by Pamala S.

BY GERBER #52 in Baby Food

• Are these even worth it. I tend to give my son what the family ea...2 Answers
  • How easy are these to transport and eat on the go?1 Answers
  • It says for toddlers when they're learning to use a fork. My son ...3 Answers
Gerber Graduates Lil' Entrees
  • "My son loved this in the beginning and it was nice to have something to heat up on days I didn't cook lunch." in 17 reviews
  • "Easy to make for my toddler when I'm in a hurry for want to make him a quick meal as we tend to eat dinner late sometimes." in 12 reviews
  • "When I bought these Lil' entrees I was so excited because my little one is such a picky eater so I thought she'd hopefully like this...wrong." in 11 reviews
  • "I fo7nd these to a quick go to thing if we were in a hurry or to throw in the diaper bag if we were going to be away from home for an extended period of time " in 11 reviews
  • "Great way to transition from baby food to table food, my son absolutely loves the mac and cheese ones, and they are quick and easy to fix." in 11 reviews
Heather T.
Spring Lake, NC
I was hoping these would be quick, easy, healthy meals for my daughter. Unfortunately, she won't try most of them. She liked the ravioli and the meatballs, but I almost felt bad giving them to her. They smell terrible and look unappetizing. I wouldn't eat them!
Adin U. B.
Glendo, WY
I buy these especially when travelling because they are quick and easy meals for the little kiddos when we don't have time to go to the restaurant. I do make my kids' meals homemade, but when time needs something quick, this is one of my go-tos. It tastes fine.
Crystal P.
Blaine, WA
I loved having these on hand for little ones on the go. They had dairy, nut and other allergies. So it was way easier to bring these than finding food they could eat. I would give it an A if they were all natural, but since they are processed its only a B.
Ashley O.
Covington, TN
My 22 month old will only eat the pasta pick ups (ravioli with no sauce) and the oatmeal bowls. Other than that, he will turn his head away from all of the other Gerber Graduate meals. I don't really blame him though. Most of them taste awful. However if you'd like an easy breakfast, I do recommend the oatmeal bowls in the peach and apple and cinnamon flavors.
Megan B.
Seal Cove, ME
When my son was at this stage I thought "how convenient" and bought a couple for days I didn't feel well or didn't have much to make for lunch - but every time he refused to eat ANY of it - it may look ok but it's just terrible - I don't blame him one bit. Besides, if I had to pay $3 for these, I'd say its way more worth it to make up your own and freeze!
Vivian G.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I usually buy these when I'm on the go visiting family or traveling simply because they are so convenient to carry and have something ready for when my little one is hungry. I like that they have no preservatives making it feel less processed fod for my baby
Emily D.
Fort Collins, CO
These meals are super convenient and affordable as coupons are always available and these meals are on sale often. The texture of the mashed potatoes is kinda gross, but the veggies are soft for all levels of toddler eating. My kids love the carrots best
Tina J.
West Nyack, NY
In the beginning my son loved these meals. But i think once he started to eat table food more i think he realized how bland they really were. I do like how they have a balanced meal however but unfortunately i think we opted more with freshness over convenience. the thought of meat like that just left out unrefrigerated was a little suspicious to us.
Trish M.
Medford, NJ
My daughter is 2 1/2 now, and i had bought so many of these. each time i would open one, she wouldn't eat it. so i tried it. HORRIBLE. no flavor, horrible texture. who wants to eat something that gross, especially as a paren't trying to convince their child to eat. i threw them all away and just made my own food for her. BIG WASTE OF MONEY ON THESE PRODUCTS.
Maria S.
Bought a few different ones for when I'm in a hurry and can heat something up in minutes. Easy instructions and they taste ok. One of the ones we grabbed, the veggies looked really dry and my daughter didn't care for them. I don't think I'd buy this again.
Pamala S.
sooke, BC
Whats your favorite Gerber on the go product?
Odalis D.
New Brunswick, NJ
Does this taste good?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Are they easy for on the go?
Amanda M.
At what age did you start giving your baby foods like these?
Allison R.
Rockford, MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
What age do you start these? My son is 13 months old.