Gerber Graduates Lil' Entrees  uploaded by Pamala S.Gerber Graduates Lil' Entrees  uploaded by Saray M.

BY GERBER

• Are these even worth it. I tend to give my son what the family ea...2 Answers
  • How easy are these to transport and eat on the go?1 Answers
  • It says for toddlers when they're learning to use a fork. My son ...3 Answers
Gerber Graduates Lil' Entrees
  • "My son loved this in the beginning and it was nice to have something to heat up on days I didn't cook lunch." in 17 reviews
  • "Easy to make for my toddler when I'm in a hurry for want to make him a quick meal as we tend to eat dinner late sometimes." in 12 reviews
  • "I fo7nd these to a quick go to thing if we were in a hurry or to throw in the diaper bag if we were going to be away from home for an extended period of time " in 11 reviews
  • "Great way to transition from baby food to table food, my son absolutely loves the mac and cheese ones, and they are quick and easy to fix." in 11 reviews
  • "When I bought these Lil' entrees I was so excited because my little one is such a picky eater so I thought she'd hopefully like this...wrong." in 11 reviews
Kirstyn D.
TACOMA, WA
I buy these quite often. I don't use them that frequently because I do make dinner almost every night and my kid just eats what we do. They are really great for a quick dinner though and I like to have them in her diaper bag when we take her to other peoples houses.
Courtney f.
Fort Worth, TX
I don't buy my daughter meals like this because she's always just eaten whatever we do (fresh, healthy food). My mom purchased this for her though, so we gave it to her one day when we were eating out. It was disgusting. It looked very unappetizing so I tried it before giving it to her and it was just gross, there's no way I'd give my daughter food that I wouldn't eat.
Arielle m.
Mckeesport, PA
My twins loved these! They were picked with many different options of food to pick from, which made it easy for me because we went through many before we found the one's they liked best! I have picky eaters but they did love the Mac and cheese and the ravioli!
Ashley W.
Minneapolis, MN
My daughter would only take a few bites of these. The picture of the food on the packaging looks nice and vibrant, but when you open it up it looks dull and kind of gross! I'd rather feed my baby what everyone else is having for dinner! Wouldn't recommend these.
Rachel S.
Save your money!! For what you get you are better off making your little one food yourself. And it is better for them than having all this processed garbage. My daughter would not even touch this when a friend of mine who was baby sitting her tried to feed it to her. The only positive I could see in it is if you are busy one day it would be better than fast food.
Adin U. B.
Glendo, WY
I buy these especially when travelling because they are quick and easy meals for the little kiddos when we don't have time to go to the restaurant. I do make my kids' meals homemade, but when time needs something quick, this is one of my go-tos. It tastes fine.
Heather T.
Spring Lake, NC
I was hoping these would be quick, easy, healthy meals for my daughter. Unfortunately, she won't try most of them. She liked the ravioli and the meatballs, but I almost felt bad giving them to her. They smell terrible and look unappetizing. I wouldn't eat them!
Nicole H.
I'm a nanny and am constantly looking for new foods for my little one. So I got these for her to try. She loved veggie part and wasn't too sure on the entree portion. She are a few pieces but then stopped. I tried it(as I do all her foods) and it was disgusting.
Crystal P.
Everson, WA
I loved having these on hand for little ones on the go. They had dairy, nut and other allergies. So it was way easier to bring these than finding food they could eat. I would give it an A if they were all natural, but since they are processed its only a B.
Ashley O.
Covington, TN
My 22 month old will only eat the pasta pick ups (ravioli with no sauce) and the oatmeal bowls. Other than that, he will turn his head away from all of the other Gerber Graduate meals. I don't really blame him though. Most of them taste awful. However if you'd like an easy breakfast, I do recommend the oatmeal bowls in the peach and apple and cinnamon flavors.
Pamala S.
sooke, BC
Whats your favorite Gerber on the go product?
Odalis D.
New Brunswick, NJ
Does this taste good?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Are they easy for on the go?
Amanda M.
At what age did you start giving your baby foods like these?
Allison R.
Rockford , MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
What age do you start these? My son is 13 months old.