Gerber Graduates Lil' Entrees  uploaded by Pamala S.Gerber Graduates Lil' Entrees  uploaded by Saray M.

BY GERBER

• Are these even worth it. I tend to give my son what the family ea...2 Answers
  • How easy are these to transport and eat on the go?1 Answers
  • It says for toddlers when they're learning to use a fork. My son ...3 Answers
Gerber Graduates Lil' Entrees
  • "My son loved this in the beginning and it was nice to have something to heat up on days I didn't cook lunch." in 17 reviews
  • "Easy to make for my toddler when I'm in a hurry for want to make him a quick meal as we tend to eat dinner late sometimes." in 12 reviews
  • "I fo7nd these to a quick go to thing if we were in a hurry or to throw in the diaper bag if we were going to be away from home for an extended period of time " in 11 reviews
  • "Great way to transition from baby food to table food, my son absolutely loves the mac and cheese ones, and they are quick and easy to fix." in 11 reviews
  • "When I bought these Lil' entrees I was so excited because my little one is such a picky eater so I thought she'd hopefully like this...wrong." in 11 reviews
Meagan B.
Blanding, UT
Gerber is a brand I love and trust. When I bought these Lil' entrees I was so excited because my little one is such a picky eater so I thought she'd hopefully like this...wrong. She would spit it out immedietly and give it to the dog. On a positive note. The dogs LOVE them!
Breanne H.
Olathe, KS
These are a great concept, but not a great solution to early feeders. It would be nice to have a few of these that aren't covered in a messy sauce. My daughter eats all of the single food packages because they're not messy to pick up, but anything covered in marinara is a pain.
Jessica H.
Bellmawr, NJ
These were great when I didn't have time to make something homemade. Each one came with a nice serving of veggies but they were very watery so I strained them. Make sure to keep wet wipes and napkins on hands because the sauces that accompany the main entree is a bit messy.
Laura S.
Cohoes, NY
I've bought these a few times as a back up for when I just don't have time to cook up a balanced meal for my toddler. They're easy, and convenient, but I find that my son's taste buds aren't up for the challenge most days, and I end up cooking or making him a sandwich anyways.
Tami S.
Phoenix, AZ
I tried to feed this to my 14 mo daughter last night. The veggies aren't bright, they are kinda brown. The sauce tastes gross, the cheese was brown, or it was mis-labeled and was beef. Overall it smelled like dog food. I will never buy again and won't recommend it to others
Sally C.
My husband bought these when I sent him to the grocery store for a couple of things. I was hesitant but gave them a try and it was disgusting, my daughter wouldn't touch it so I thought I would try it to see... horrible! bland, gross texture and not even a good color.
Carole M.
Fort Wayne, IN
I run a daycare and I have a mom who sends these with her son several times a week. It's far better than some moms considering French fries as veggies, but personally any time you have meat comes in hard cubes like theirs does.... Well, it's just not appetizing. It's convenient certainly, and there are worse things to feed your kid for sure, but I'm not their biggest fan.
Amber R.
Phil Campbell, Al
My son loved this in the beginning and it was nice to have something to heat up on days I didn't cook lunch. I had to add seasoning to them however because they are very bland. And now that my son is older (15 months) he refuses to eat them, I guess he prefers table food.
Courtney f.
Fort Worth, TX
I don't buy my daughter meals like this because she's always just eaten whatever we do (fresh, healthy food). My mom purchased this for her though, so we gave it to her one day when we were eating out. It was disgusting. It looked very unappetizing so I tried it before giving it to her and it was just gross, there's no way I'd give my daughter food that I wouldn't eat.
Kirstyn D.
TACOMA, WA
I buy these quite often. I don't use them that frequently because I do make dinner almost every night and my kid just eats what we do. They are really great for a quick dinner though and I like to have them in her diaper bag when we take her to other peoples houses.
Pamala S.
sooke, BC
Whats your favorite Gerber on the go product?
Odalis D.
New Brunswick, NJ
Does this taste good?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Are they easy for on the go?
Amanda M.
At what age did you start giving your baby foods like these?
Allison R.
Rockford , MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
What age do you start these? My son is 13 months old.