Gerber Graduates Lil' Entrees  uploaded by Saray M.Gerber Graduates Lil' Entrees  uploaded by Pamala S.

BY GERBER #52 in Baby Food

• Are these even worth it. I tend to give my son what the family ea...2 Answers
  • How easy are these to transport and eat on the go?1 Answers
  • It says for toddlers when they're learning to use a fork. My son ...3 Answers
Gerber Graduates Lil' Entrees
  • "My son loved this in the beginning and it was nice to have something to heat up on days I didn't cook lunch." in 17 reviews
  • "Easy to make for my toddler when I'm in a hurry for want to make him a quick meal as we tend to eat dinner late sometimes." in 12 reviews
  • "When I bought these Lil' entrees I was so excited because my little one is such a picky eater so I thought she'd hopefully like this...wrong." in 11 reviews
  • "I fo7nd these to a quick go to thing if we were in a hurry or to throw in the diaper bag if we were going to be away from home for an extended period of time " in 11 reviews
  • "Great way to transition from baby food to table food, my son absolutely loves the mac and cheese ones, and they are quick and easy to fix." in 11 reviews
Kimberly W.
Grants Pass, OR
These are ok. The kids like them. They're a little spends though. I would rather just make a box of macaroni & store the left overs in the fridge for the next day. These are kind of a lazy way to go. They are convenient though when you want to make things easy for the baby'sitter.
Megan H.
['Moncks Corner', ''], SC
I do not use these are an every day thing. There are other reviews that state that they are bland...they are. Baby food is bland. These follow suit. That being said, I use these when we are on vacation or on the go and the older children get Lunchables or something of the such.
Krista P.
Highland , IL
While I love the convenience of the Gerber Graudates Lil' Entrees, I preferred to give my daughters the same foods that we ate. That being said, there were instances where it was more feasible to feed my youngest a little entre. The taste was pretty good and my daughter liked them.
Corie D.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I really liked some of the other Gerber baby/toddler foods so I thought I'd pick up some for those busy days when you need something fast and convenient. Unfortunately my son didn't like any of the entrees that I had purchased. I decided to try it and they were all very bland.
Lindsey G.
Big Lake, MN
These were great for my son when he was just learning to eat, whether it was finger food or a spoon. He would eat all of it and cry when the noodle dishes were gone (off of his plate). He's a picky eater, so I'm glad I found something he enjoyed during that stage of his life.
Tami S.
Phoenix, AZ
I tried to feed this to my 14 mo daughter last night. The veggies aren't bright, they are kinda brown. The sauce tastes gross, the cheese was brown, or it was mis-labeled and was beef. Overall it smelled like dog food. I will never buy again and won't recommend it to others
Breanne H.
Olathe, KS
These are a great concept, but not a great solution to early feeders. It would be nice to have a few of these that aren't covered in a messy sauce. My daughter eats all of the single food packages because they're not messy to pick up, but anything covered in marinara is a pain.
Jessica H.
Bellmawr, NJ
These were great when I didn't have time to make something homemade. Each one came with a nice serving of veggies but they were very watery so I strained them. Make sure to keep wet wipes and napkins on hands because the sauces that accompany the main entree is a bit messy.
Laura S.
Cohoes, NY
I've bought these a few times as a back up for when I just don't have time to cook up a balanced meal for my toddler. They're easy, and convenient, but I find that my son's taste buds aren't up for the challenge most days, and I end up cooking or making him a sandwich anyways.
Meagan B.
Blanding, UT
Gerber is a brand I love and trust. When I bought these Lil' entrees I was so excited because my little one is such a picky eater so I thought she'd hopefully like this...wrong. She would spit it out immedietly and give it to the dog. On a positive note. The dogs LOVE them!
Pamala S.
sooke, BC
Whats your favorite Gerber on the go product?
Odalis D.
New Brunswick, NJ
Does this taste good?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Are they easy for on the go?
Amanda M.
At what age did you start giving your baby foods like these?
Allison R.
Rockford, MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
What age do you start these? My son is 13 months old.