Gerber Graduates Lil' Entrees  uploaded by Pamala S.Gerber Graduates Lil' Entrees  uploaded by Saray M.

BY GERBER

• Are these even worth it. I tend to give my son what the family ea...2 Answers
  • How easy are these to transport and eat on the go?1 Answers
  • It says for toddlers when they're learning to use a fork. My son ...3 Answers
Gerber Graduates Lil' Entrees
  • "My son loved this in the beginning and it was nice to have something to heat up on days I didn't cook lunch." in 17 reviews
  • "Easy to make for my toddler when I'm in a hurry for want to make him a quick meal as we tend to eat dinner late sometimes." in 12 reviews
  • "I fo7nd these to a quick go to thing if we were in a hurry or to throw in the diaper bag if we were going to be away from home for an extended period of time " in 11 reviews
  • "Great way to transition from baby food to table food, my son absolutely loves the mac and cheese ones, and they are quick and easy to fix." in 11 reviews
  • "When I bought these Lil' entrees I was so excited because my little one is such a picky eater so I thought she'd hopefully like this...wrong." in 11 reviews
Nikki C.
Speedway, IN
Has anyone tasted these things? Yuck! Surely a baby would want something more appetizing than cardboard in semi-flavored water. On top of that, it has virtually zero bio-available nutrients. The sodium content alone should send mothers running away screaming. Lastly, it's a waste of money.
Debbie C.
Lancaster, PA
My boyfriend and i bought one for our son to see if it was worth the money. seemed like a convenient thing to have for on the go. My boyfriend tried everything before he gave any to our son. Never seen him spit anything out so fast. disgusting and not worth the money in the slightest.
Connie M.
Plainview , TX
A much healtheir alternative to what my family and I eat (horrible I know) they are very convenient super easy to fix and a great source of nutrition! The only complaint I have is the fact that they never look as good as the picture does. But I guess that's with most food isn't it?
Jazmin M.
Grovetown, ga
I bought this because I thought it would be convenient and they are. Too bad my daughter won't eat them and when I tasted them I realized why - they are horrible. The vegetables don't taste recognizable and the meats taste like chemicals. There is nothing positive about this product.
Jessica
San Diego, CA
I enjoyed this being easy to pack in the diaper bag for if we went to friends houses or road trips but the price of it- wasn't worth feeding a home daily. I felt that I could easily go to the canned veggie isle and get a can of mixed veg and a can of ravioli and save a buck or two.
arleen s.
Fredericksburg, VA
Got this for my daughter when she was a year old. I was so scared on what was safe for her to eat at that age so I opted for whatever the store sold to me. she was really picky for months and this ravioli flavor was the only one she some what liked. didn't end up getting these for long because she quickly got tired of them. I didn't even bother getting any of these for my now 15 month old son.
Krista P.
Highland, IL
While I love the convenience of the Gerber Graudates Lil' Entrees, I preferred to give my daughters the same foods that we ate. That being said, there were instances where it was more feasible to feed my youngest a little entre. The taste was pretty good and my daughter liked them.
Kimberly W.
Grants Pass, OR
These are ok. The kids like them. They're a little spends though. I would rather just make a box of macaroni & store the left overs in the fridge for the next day. These are kind of a lazy way to go. They are convenient though when you want to make things easy for the baby'sitter.
Megan H.
Moncks Corner, SC
I do not use these are an every day thing. There are other reviews that state that they are bland...they are. Baby food is bland. These follow suit. That being said, I use these when we are on vacation or on the go and the older children get Lunchables or something of the such.
Meagan B.
Blanding, UT
Gerber is a brand I love and trust. When I bought these Lil' entrees I was so excited because my little one is such a picky eater so I thought she'd hopefully like this...wrong. She would spit it out immedietly and give it to the dog. On a positive note. The dogs LOVE them!
Pamala S.
sooke, BC
Whats your favorite Gerber on the go product?
Odalis D.
New Brunswick, NJ
Does this taste good?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Are they easy for on the go?
Amanda M.
At what age did you start giving your baby foods like these?
Allison R.
Rockford , MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
What age do you start these? My son is 13 months old.