Gerber Graduates Lil' Entrees  uploaded by Pamala S.Gerber Graduates Lil' Entrees  uploaded by Saray M.

BY GERBER

• Are these even worth it. I tend to give my son what the family ea...2 Answers
  • How easy are these to transport and eat on the go?1 Answers
  • It says for toddlers when they're learning to use a fork. My son ...3 Answers
Gerber Graduates Lil' Entrees
  • "My son loved this in the beginning and it was nice to have something to heat up on days I didn't cook lunch." in 17 reviews
  • "Easy to make for my toddler when I'm in a hurry for want to make him a quick meal as we tend to eat dinner late sometimes." in 12 reviews
  • "I fo7nd these to a quick go to thing if we were in a hurry or to throw in the diaper bag if we were going to be away from home for an extended period of time " in 11 reviews
  • "Great way to transition from baby food to table food, my son absolutely loves the mac and cheese ones, and they are quick and easy to fix." in 11 reviews
  • "When I bought these Lil' entrees I was so excited because my little one is such a picky eater so I thought she'd hopefully like this...wrong." in 11 reviews
Sarah V.
Montgomery, IL
It's way overpriced for the small amount that they get. It's disgusting. My 1.5 yr old is a BIG boy and he LOVES to eat... but even he won't touch this stuff. If you're really looking for something quick and nutritious and you're not afraid of preservatives give your child a Lean Cuisine or a SmartOne.
Marilyn G.
Ottawa, Ks
Well I love shortcuts and conveniences when I can get them but the few of these that I have tried have ended up entirely in the trash. At first glance you think you're opening up a tasty quick meal for your child only to be met with a bland off colored smelly something!! My son could not eat any of it.
Brittany G.
Medford, NJ
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I liked these for when I was in a bind and couldn't make baby friendly food, i.e. pizza. This is a great option and quick. I wouldn't do it every meal or more then a time or two a week due to high salt contents and I prefer to give fresh homemade foods. However this was a great help to a mom on the go.
Lorren S.
Springfield, MO
These things are SO bad for growing babies. They're packed with more sodium than is even recommended for adults, AND they're nasty as crap. I got one once for my son and couldn't blame him for not wanting it, then i checked what was in it. Please, feed your children REAL food that will benefit them.
Kayla F.
Santee, CA
My son wasn't a huge fan of these, but he ate them. There was a lot of sodium in them, unfortunately. For the price, I don't think it's worth it to buy this meal. (I'd rather prepare a similar home-cooked meal).
Brandi H.
Lynchburg, VA
I came across these in the grocery store and i thought my daughter would like these so i bought 5 or 6 different entrees. She wouldn't eat none of them. Every time i gave her a bite she spit it out. I don't recommend, I tried these and they are gross. I would just give your baby real food over these.
Amber M.
Magna, UT
Iv bought quite a few of these gerber toddler meals, they are quick & easy to heat up, my little one 17m old seems to like a few flavors quite a bit the pasta & veggie ones, but the others she wont really eat.. I think they are a bit pricey to so I mostly grab a couple only when they are on sale.
Amy F.
Wexford, PA
I bought this one 1 occasion because we were out of town and I'd rather give my kids this than McDonald's. I opened it up, heated it, and they both just looked at me like I had 2 heads. It didn't even smell good! For the price you pay, you'd think it would be at least edible for little kids.
Gabrielle C.
I feel like these were a waste of money to buy. My daughter would hardly eat any of them when I bought them for her. I tried multiple kinda and she just would spit it out or not try them at all. I like the idea of them for a quick go to for young toddlers but they just didn't work for us.
Nikki C.
Speedway, IN
Has anyone tasted these things? Yuck! Surely a baby would want something more appetizing than cardboard in semi-flavored water. On top of that, it has virtually zero bio-available nutrients. The sodium content alone should send mothers running away screaming. Lastly, it's a waste of money.
Pamala S.
sooke, BC
Whats your favorite Gerber on the go product?
Odalis D.
New Brunswick, NJ
Does this taste good?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Are they easy for on the go?
Amanda M.
At what age did you start giving your baby foods like these?
Allison R.
Rockford , MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
What age do you start these? My son is 13 months old.