BY GERBER

NEW! With Green Yellow Beans br Toddler Learning to Use a Spoon Made with Farm-Grown Vegetables 1 Packed in Seasoned Water 4 No Preservatives 3 Inspected for Wholesomeness by U.S. Department of Agriculture Gerber Graduates Lil Entrees br Recipes are carefully prepared for your toddler with no preservatives and here s how we do it. Prior to cooking, we remove most of the air and seal the package. The food is then pressure-cooked so no preservatives are needed. Our recipes are ready to eat with 100% Gerber Graduates goodness inside. Your Child May Be Ready if She or He: Stands alone and begins to walk alone 2 Feeds self easily with fingers 3 Bites through a variety of textures Nutritional Compass Good to Remember Spoonable texture for easy self-feeding 1 Just the right piece size 4 2 compartments that keep food separate 3 Package made without t see more...

Amanda O.
My children loved these foods when they were toddlers. This is all they would eat and would finish one and want a second.
Karri D.
Vine Grove, KY
Mega Parent Expert
My daughter loved this stuff and it surprisingly smelled pretty good, its a quick and easy meal for a toddler which was helpful for our hectic life!
Joann  B.
Riverview, MI
I thought my son would like this since he loves spaghetti and this would be a quick meal to give him, but he absolutely hated it! I kept trying to give it to him, but he would just turn his head and push away the fork. Anything that made it into his mouth was quickly spit right out and followed by a "yuck" face. After trying it I get why, the veggies were slimy and mushy and the sauce for the pasta was bitter and bland. Yuck.
Jennifer V.
Lubbock, TX
My kids loved these. I tried them myself and they weren't TOO bad compared to some baby food we have tried.
Kayla o.
Lake forest, CA
Mega Parent Expert
These things are gross! I think it's a great concept but they have absolutely no flavor
Lissa L.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
These where my favorite to buy! Definitely super easy when your having a lazy dinner or lunch but still want your liddle to eat good!
bethany c.
These are good little starter meals but kind of on the pricey side .. You're better off making it yourself than buying a small tray
Danielle K.
These toddler meals are convenient on the go or for a quick lunch or dinner. While they are not the best for your child the food is tasty.
Jennifer M.
Philadelphia, PA
My daughter loves these meals. She's one. I like the variety that they have and that it also comes with vegetables.
nytasha s.
Coal township , PA
This is one of my sons favorite meals! He self feeds with these items and loves it. This particular one is his favorite he loves the veggies too!