BY GERBER

NEW! In Gravy with Carrots, Peas Corn br Toddler Learning to Use a Spoon Made with Farm-Grown Vegetables 1 Packed in Seasoned Water 4 No Preservatives 3 Inspected for Wholesomeness by U.S. Department of Agriculture Gerber Graduates Lil Entrees br Recipes are carefully prepared for your toddler with no preservatives and here s how we do it. Prior to cooking, we remove most of the air and seal the package. The food is then pressure-cooked so no preservatives are needed. Our recipes are ready to eat with 100% Gerber Graduates goodness inside. Your Child May Be Ready if She or He: Stands alone and begins to walk alone 2 Feeds self easily with fingers 3 Bites through a variety of textures Nutritional Compass Good to Remember Spoonable texture for easy self-feeding 1 Just the right piece size 4 2 compartments that keep food separate 3 Package made see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Kari B.
Bradenton, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Another great entree flavor which is essentially meatloaf and veggies. This flavor is my son's second favorite! These are great for quick meals when your child is too hungry to wait for you to finish cooking a meal. I wish they were more fresh though. The only con with this meal is if you don't drain it enough the meatloaf and gravy side gets very soupy.
Shanice B.
Edmond, OK
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This was one of my little man's favorite dinners! He actually preferred them straight out the pantry, he would not eat them warmed up at all. And out of curiosity I tried a bite and they're actually good. They come in ALL kinds of different flavors and they're under $2 at Walmart. These are great for toddlers who are just passed the baby food stage!
Erin J.
Pearcy, AR
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
These are such a great idea for lunches or quick meals for toddlers.  My kids loved this meal with the mashed potatoes and meatloaf nuggets, but they hated the vegetables.  I tried them just to see what the fuss was all about and they were not good at all not even after seasoning and butter.  Wish they were more edible for kids.  Otherwise a great product.
Krystal T.
Birdsboro, PA
My son just turned 1 this month and is eating more table foods than baby food. This is the first Gerber Graduates meal I have tried and my son LOVED it! He ate it all, and most of the time he will only take a couple bites of table food than be done. I will be buying more of them, and different kinds to see what he likes :)
Renee L.
These meals are over priced and very flavorless. My daughter would eat the veggies, but would not touch the meat and potatoes. I tasted to see why and they are quite bland. Just because they are little kids does not mean they don't need flavor. Will not buy these again.
Harley B.
I bought a few different kinds of these meals and my daughter hated every one of them. To be honest, I completely understand why, they stink and just look gross. I actually felt guilty trying to get her to eat it.
Erica L.
Pittsburgh, PA
My son loved the Gerber Graduates Mac n cheese but the mashed potatoes were not a hit. They looked grainy and gritty so I don't blame him. I would definitely recommend the other varieties though.
Lia S.
These graduates meals are the perfect size and convenient! The flavor of the meatloaf and gravy is actually pretty tasty, but the mashed potatoes are gluey and my son does not like the texture.
Annie F.
West Lafayette, IN
The meatloaf wasn't my son's favorite of the lil entree meals but he did like it. We love the convenience of these meals when we are traveling (which we do a couple of times a month). I would prefer to feed my son these than fast food junk!
Ashley G.
My little one is a very picky eater so when I bought these I was skeptical but she ended up loving it. pretty good price & the packaging was nice & easy!