BY GERBER

Shellby M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I was so shocked that my picky boy who HATES sauces of any kind actually ate all of this and even the green beans. I tasted this and it’s not bad unlike many other premade pastas.
Mandy E.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
These were my sons favorite toddler food. We tried all the different Gerber Graduates(and other brands). He liked alot of the Gerbers but ultimately LOVED the raviolis. They are perfect for little independent feeders, and easy to take with you(my son wasnt picky about foods being hot but i wouldnt recommend not heating them.) They are also nice because every pack comes with a vegetable included. Great product.
Charna H.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
No. I just couldn't feed this stuff to my baby when she started on solids. I tried so many of the other options and entrees and the mac and cheese one was the only one that stuck. Anything with meat n it just smelt entirely too much like canned dog food to me.
Victoria P.
Meadville, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
My daughter loves these, She's really into the beef Ravioli Gerber Graduates that and the Cheese! She likes raviolo Alot anyway but she digs right into these and they are just her size for picking up, and training her to use a fork. So I'm really proud of her for using a fork
Danielle K.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Meal is convenient for on the go or a quick lunch. The food is tasty for what it is.
Grace F.
Calgary , AB
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Received a box of these for free and normally I wouldn't use pre-packaged food but they were great for days when I was very busy and needed a quick meal for my daughter