Gerber Graduates Lil' Entrees  uploaded by Saray M.Gerber Graduates Lil' Entrees  uploaded by Pamala S.

BY GERBER

• Are these even worth it. I tend to give my son what the family eats...1 Answers
  • How easy are these to transport and eat on the go?Be the first to answer!
  • It says for toddlers when they're learning to use a fork. My son ea...2 Answers
Gerber Graduates Lil' Entrees
  • "My son loved this in the beginning and it was nice to have something to heat up on days I didn't cook lunch." in 17 reviews
  • "Easy to make for my toddler when I'm in a hurry for want to make him a quick meal as we tend to eat dinner late sometimes." in 12 reviews
  • "I fo7nd these to a quick go to thing if we were in a hurry or to throw in the diaper bag if we were going to be away from home for an extended period of time " in 11 reviews
  • "Great way to transition from baby food to table food, my son absolutely loves the mac and cheese ones, and they are quick and easy to fix." in 11 reviews
  • "When I bought these Lil' entrees I was so excited because my little one is such a picky eater so I thought she'd hopefully like this...wrong." in 11 reviews
Kensi R.
Kensi R.
Clinton, IN
These are my daughters favorite. The little raviolis are a great size for my one year old. The price is ok. it's very easy to prepare and small in size to put in the diaper bag. After opening you can put leftovers in the fridge for up to 2 days which is nice since my daughter isn't a big eater anyways. So we get about 3 meals out of one container.
Kristine P.
Kristine P.
Lafayette , IN
I enjoy the convenience of these products. We prefer to feed our daughter what we cook throughout the week, but when you're traveling these can be a life saver. Between these & the snacks you can't go wrong during a long trip.

They don't have as much necessary nutrition as needed for the entire day, so I wouldn't make these your normal routine.
lynn t.
lynn t.
Ankeny, IA
Some meals taste better than others. Yes, I've personally tasted these things myself. Here's what worked best for us, veggie and pasta based meals. The meats were just really weird and off in texture because of course, how else would you keep meat from going bad in these packages? My youngest loved these for lunch when he was younger.
Krista P.
Krista P.
Highland, IL
While I love the convenience of the Gerber Graudates Lil' Entrees, I preferred to give my daughters the same foods that we ate. That being said, there were instances where it was more feasible to feed my youngest a little entre. The taste was pretty good and my daughter liked them.
Jessica J.
Jessica J.
Grand island, FL
We travel to my daughter's grandparents house often and we can't always guarantee that we will be eating on a schedule that suits her. These are SO easy to just toss in the diaper bag and then warm up when we arrive and she absolutely love them. We make sure to keep stocked up!
Whitney B.
Whitney B.
Lugoff, SC
Doing the transfer to baby foods to solids was such a breeze with these! He hated baby food and giving him my food all the time just seemed like it would be to much but with these meals he's getting what he wants without all the crap! They all are great!
Shannon H.
Shannon H.
Huntley , IL
Yuck...I mean my daughter ate some of these but she wouldn't near finish. I tried it and gagged. I love Gerber for a lot of things but this is not one of them. However I know people whose kids LOVE these so I can't give them less than 3 stars :)
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Mega Parent Expert
Very convenient to keep in your diaper bag - especially going to places where others weren't equipped for toddlers. Also good for when your dinner wasn't suitable for a toddler. Just pop in the microwave & they can eat in no time!
Cynthia G.
Cynthia G.
My daughter loves these ! They are so convenient, most take 20-30 seconds to heat up. I love the different varieties that they come in and the price is compare to their baby food. I will continue to buy and recommend these :)
Thailia S.
Thailia S.
Palmdale, CA
This are perfect for when your child turns one and you want to start introducing them to solid food plus it is a very healthy diet and amount of food for them when they are first starting off. My son absolutely loves them
Pamala S.
Pamala S.
Sooke, British Columbia
Whats your favorite Gerber on the go product?
Odalis D.
Odalis D.
New Brunswick, NJ
Does this taste good?
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Are they easy for on the go?
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
At what age did you start giving your baby foods like these?
Allison R.
Allison R.
Rockford, MI
Mega Parent Expert
What age do you start these? My son is 13 months old.