Gerber Graduates Lil' Entrees  uploaded by Pamala S.Gerber Graduates Lil' Entrees  uploaded by Saray M.

BY GERBER

• Are these even worth it. I tend to give my son what the family ea...1 Answers
  • How easy are these to transport and eat on the go? Be the first to answer!
  • It says for toddlers when they're learning to use a fork. My son ...2 Answers
Gerber Graduates Lil' Entrees
  • "My son loved this in the beginning and it was nice to have something to heat up on days I didn't cook lunch." in 17 reviews
  • "Easy to make for my toddler when I'm in a hurry for want to make him a quick meal as we tend to eat dinner late sometimes." in 12 reviews
  • "I fo7nd these to a quick go to thing if we were in a hurry or to throw in the diaper bag if we were going to be away from home for an extended period of time " in 11 reviews
  • "Great way to transition from baby food to table food, my son absolutely loves the mac and cheese ones, and they are quick and easy to fix." in 11 reviews
  • "When I bought these Lil' entrees I was so excited because my little one is such a picky eater so I thought she'd hopefully like this...wrong." in 11 reviews
Kensi R.
Clinton, IN
These are my daughters favorite. The little raviolis are a great size for my one year old. The price is ok. it's very easy to prepare and small in size to put in the diaper bag. After opening you can put leftovers in the fridge for up to 2 days which is nice since my daughter isn't a big eater anyways. So we get about 3 meals out of one container.
Kristine P.
Lafayette , IN
Mega Parent Expert
I enjoy the convenience of these products. We prefer to feed our daughter what we cook throughout the week, but when you're traveling these can be a life saver. Between these & the snacks you can't go wrong during a long trip.

They don't have as much necessary nutrition as needed for the entire day, so I wouldn't make these your normal routine.
Krista P.
Highland, IL
While I love the convenience of the Gerber Graudates Lil' Entrees, I preferred to give my daughters the same foods that we ate. That being said, there were instances where it was more feasible to feed my youngest a little entre. The taste was pretty good and my daughter liked them.
Jessica J.
Grand island, FL
We travel to my daughter's grandparents house often and we can't always guarantee that we will be eating on a schedule that suits her. These are SO easy to just toss in the diaper bag and then warm up when we arrive and she absolutely love them. We make sure to keep stocked up!
Stephanie S.
Mega Parent Expert
Very convenient to keep in your diaper bag - especially going to places where others weren't equipped for toddlers. Also good for when your dinner wasn't suitable for a toddler. Just pop in the microwave & they can eat in no time!
Cynthia G.
My daughter loves these ! They are so convenient, most take 20-30 seconds to heat up. I love the different varieties that they come in and the price is compare to their baby food. I will continue to buy and recommend these :)
Thailia S.
Palmdale, CA
This are perfect for when your child turns one and you want to start introducing them to solid food plus it is a very healthy diet and amount of food for them when they are first starting off. My son absolutely loves them
Maureen A.
Loved buying these! Great price! Conveniently located In most stores. My daughter loves them and eats every bite. She's usually picky about stuff, but these she doesn't leave anything behind. Do recommend!
Tracy L.
Bend, OR
These can be very handy for travel but it would be nice if they came in a more user friendly container for storage because i always find my daughter wastes more of these then anything
Kylee L.
Augusta, WI
My kids won't eat them at all... they took a bite or two and just wouldn't touch it again! Sad I bought so many and they won't eat them! They were easy to make fast for their lunch!
Pamala S.
sooke, BC
Whats your favorite Gerber on the go product?
Odalis D.
New Brunswick, NJ
Does this taste good?
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Are they easy for on the go?
Allison R.
Rockford , MI
Mega Parent Expert
What age do you start these? My son is 13 months old.
Amanda M.
At what age did you start giving your baby foods like these?