DAsia W.
Most definitely worth it. They're only like $1.80 at walmart
Cassandra S.
Cassandra S.
June 23, 2016, 9:30 a.m.
My son is older now, but I ALWAYS found these to be worth the money. They were safe, and healthy and perfect for snacking. I liked that the ingredients could be trusted as well.
Amanda E.
Amanda E.
Sept. 2, 2014, 9:18 p.m.
So worth the money. my little girl loves them.
Rebecca M.
Rebecca M.
Aug. 19, 2014, 4:53 a.m.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I think they are! I get them to give to my 7 month old as snacks!
Angelia G.
Angelia G.
Aug. 14, 2014, 6:53 p.m.
Absolutely! My daughter loves them and we've actually used them as an incentive to get her to crawl and walk behind her walker
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Aug. 12, 2014, 12:11 p.m.
They are worth the money. They make an awesome on the go snack.
Candice D.
Candice D.
Aug. 11, 2014, 12:09 p.m.
It totally depends on your son or daughter. For us, it wasn't worth the money, but a lot of babies like them. I prefer the Plum Organics teething wafers and my son seems to prefer them as well.
Ajla M.
Ajla M.
July 23, 2014, 12:28 p.m.
So worth it, they make the perfect snack and helps to distract them with eating
Kimberly H.
Kimberly H.
June 25, 2014, 12:43 p.m.
Yes yes yes yes, worth every penny.
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
May 29, 2014, 6:03 p.m.
Oh yes!! There is actually a good amount of snacks in the container. My little one loves them and they aren't too messy.
Julie R.
Julie R.
May 22, 2014, 1:43 a.m.
It's a great product for little ones to learn how to pick up their own food. It dissolves pretty quickly in the mouth. My daughter loved them. Even though I thought they were a bit pricey for the amount that was in the can, I still would recommend them.
Janet B.
Janet B.
May 20, 2014, 3 p.m.
Yes! My son loved them. They're easy to eat for little ones learning to handle finger foods so they're not a choking hazard and they don't make a gooey mess like some baby snacks.
Seydy S.
Seydy S.
May 20, 2014, 10:15 a.m.
Yes! but be careful you might eat them all rather than your child lol
joanne w.
Karissa K.
Feb. 7, 2014, 9:07 p.m.
Christine P.
Christine P.
Dec. 20, 2013, 11:35 p.m.
One word: Absolutely!
Heather K.
Heather K.
Nov. 4, 2013, 4:58 p.m.
I think so! Both of my daughters lie these! I put my 8 month old in her high chair and dump some on her tray... He gets a snack and it gives me a few minutes to finish cooking or do dishes. These also help little ones with their fine motor skills!
Megan A.
Megan A.
Oct. 23, 2013, 11:12 p.m.
These are great and Reagan loves them! I buy the store brand to save a little money and they are just as good!
Nichole F.
Nichole F.
Sept. 19, 2013, 7:17 p.m.
Yes - my daughter loves them. Especially the cheese kinds. They're like cheetos for babies! I tried one and they're not that bad. To save some money, try to find the three pack.
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
Sept. 2, 2013, 3:42 p.m.
My son can sometimes be very whiney and I can just hand him one of these and it keeps him busy as well as giving him a little snack. So worth the money!
Kasie D.
Kasie D.
Aug. 13, 2013, 5:18 p.m.
DEFINITELY WORTH THE MONEY
Janie L.
Janie L.
July 25, 2013, 10:59 p.m.
Most Def!
Christina C.
Christina C.
July 24, 2013, 1:32 p.m.
Yes! Plus this item is normally on sale, so I think it is totally worth the price!
Lindsey Y.
Lindsey Y.
July 11, 2013, 3:07 p.m.
These are definitely an awesome snack. They are a bit pricey, so I like to purchase them at my local wholesale supermarket, or when there are coupons out for this product.
Asia S.
Asia S.
July 7, 2013, 9:51 a.m.
I think it is worth the money if its specifically for your baby. I purchased these a lot for my son and he enjoyed them.