Kristi W.
Kristi W.
Is it bad to give these to your baby before they are a crawler?
caitlin k.
caitlin k.
Sept. 5, 2014, 9:29 a.m.
I started giving them to my son when he was sitting up by himself. Some babies crawl later than others. As long as your baby has the concept of mashing food up with his jaw I think it is fine. They melt in your mouth anyways.
Amanda E.
Amanda E.
Sept. 2, 2014, 9:16 p.m.
My daughter wasn't crawling but she was sitting when she first had them.
Lindsey S.
Lindsey S.
Aug. 31, 2014, 3:03 p.m.
It is not bad! It all depends on your baby's level! My daughter started munching on these early, but I liked to snap them in half for her :) It just depends on your baby! Don't be afraid to test it! :)
Rebecca C.
Rebecca C.
Aug. 21, 2014, 12:11 p.m.
That's completely up to you and if you feel your baby is ready for these. My daughter started early on everything so she was trying stuff like this very early.
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Aug. 17, 2014, 4:01 p.m.
Make sure your child is a sitter for sure! Also they have Gerber Yogurt Melts that I would start with before introducing these! They also have puffs that I would try second. Then once you feel comfortable with your baby with the smaller easier to eat foods, then introduce the Crunchies.
Angelia G.
Angelia G.
Aug. 14, 2014, 5:23 p.m.
It depends on how many teeth they have. If they can chew different textures then they should be good to go. They dissolve pretty easily (not as fast as the puffs though). Give your baby one but keep a close eye on them while they eat it.