Gerber Graduates Lil' Crunchies Zesty Tomato Baked Corn Snack 1.48 oz (Pack of 2)

BY GERBER

For toddlers Made with 100% whole grain corn Zero grams trans fat per serving No artificial flavors see more...

• "My daughter loves them and I actually love them too!" in 2 reviews
  • "For little children this is a Lovely snack food when younger children gets hungry especially if an adult is driving or if the adult is somewhere where There is no access to food like a doctors office so I could Pop one out of the diaper bag or purse" in 2 reviews
  • "My daughter absolutely loves these." in 2 reviews
  • "My daughter absolutely loved these when she was little, this was her go-to snack, for sure!" in 2 reviews
  • "I would definitely recommend this product for anyone with children who are eating pick up foods and older!" in 1 review
Melissa R.
Melissa R.
Lodi, CA
Mega Parent Expert
I wasn't too sure about these, we call them the baby cheetos at my house, but my son tends to love them. They were easy for him to hold when learning to feed himself and dissolved at quick enough speed to not be a choking hazard one he managed to gum down a bite.
Great for on the go snacking. My daughter loved these! Good finger food for little ones
Xiomara  P.
Xiomara P.
Kissimmee, FL
Perfect snack! my daughter thinks shes eating chips but shes actually having a healthy alternative. only thing i don't like is the squishy mess lol
Emily M.
Emily M.
Shafter, CA
My baby loves these snacks and like them because they are better than regular cheetos and they are also great to take on the go for baby
Crystal Lyn P.
Crystal Lyn P.
Portland, OR
I love this for my daughter. It was the best alternative to snacks related to chips. One thing I like is that this too melts instantly so there is no need to worry about choking.
Becca F.
Becca F.
Oxford, MS
Carmen T.
Carmen T.
Kalamazoo, MI
I have not tried this flavor but we have had ranch and cheese flavor. My daughter absolutely loves these. When she was younger and would scream in the back of the car I would hand one to her to calm her down.
Jean P.
Jean P.
These are delicious! My daughter loves them and I actually love them too! The only thing I wish is that they were in a plastic container like the gerber puffs come in.
Elyse B.
Elyse B.
Thayer, KS
My daughter loves these! And I love that they are a lot healtheir than cheese puffs or chips. Plus they are a great price!
Amanda F.
Amanda F.
Watertown, NY
As a busy mom of 2 and pregnant with my third child when I go to the grocery store I stock up on snacks for my hungry little monsters. This has become a go to snack in our house and both my 10 month old and 3 year old love to munch on them! I would definitely recommend this product for anyone with children who are eating pick up foods and older!