Gerber Graduates Lil' Crunchies Mild Cheddar Baked Corn Snack 1.48 oz (Pack of 2)

BY GERBER

For toddlers Made with 100% whole grain corn 30% less sodium than leading cheese snack No artificial flavors Pack of 2 see more...

• "They were perfect to throw in the diaper bag for a quick snack while we were out and about." in 1 review
  • "My son loved these when he tried them the first time." in 1 review
  • "I do like how they are made for little hands and not huge. " in 1 review
  • "My daughter absolutely loves these." in 1 review
  • "I'd rather buy him a banana or other healthy snack that he can have a lot more servings for the price." in 1 review
Semone M.
Semone M.
Miami Gardens, FL
My daughter ate these only when she was beginning to teeth I personally didn't care for the flavor haha they also had a cinnamon flavored ones.
Nikkie P.
Nikkie P.
Lakeside, CA
My son would eat the entire jar of these if I let him. He looooves the cheese flavor. It's great for a snack Inbetween.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Witherbee , NY
Mega Parent Expert
My daughter loved these!  Every once in a while she would spill the container so I found that putting them in a different, easier to handle container for her worked out much better! My only suggestion would be a different container, one that is more "child friendly,"  however, this can be easily fixed by just putting them in a spill proof child snack container.  The product itself is great!
Allison D.
Allison D.
These are a great snack to have handy with toddlers! My daughter thought they were great. I didn't mind the taste either. The one downside of this product is the cheese powder that ends up on hands and then becomes sticky.
Harley B.
Harley B.
My daughter loves these but I find they go stale pretty fast even with the lid on. They are also very messy!
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Franklin, PA
I bought them as an on the go snack for my daughter. She liked them ok, but they went stale quite fast. I do like how they are made for little hands and not huge.
Angie H.
Angie H.
Madison hts, Mi
Both my oldest two loved these! They are great to toss in the diaper bag for a snack on the go. They are reasonably priced to. Perfect snack for those that are starting to feed themselves also.
Kimberly S.
Kimberly S.
Honolulu, HI
My daughter absolutely LOVED these when she began to start feeding herself. It's the perfect size for little fingers & I love that they're made with whole grain. I agree with Ashley S. that they do go stale quite fast but my daughter always went through the containers so quickly that it wasn't too much of a problem :)
Melissa R.
Melissa R.
Dunbar, WV
Both of my sons really enjoyed snacking on these. I tried them myself and they are almost just as good as Cheetos.
Carmen T.
Carmen T.
Kalamazoo, MI
My daughter absolutely loves these. She enjoys them so much and they are easy on her tummy and great on her teeth.