Gerber Graduates Lil' Crunchies Mild Cheddar Baked Corn Snack 1.48 oz (Pack of 2)

BY GERBER

For toddlers Made with 100% whole grain corn 30% less sodium than leading cheese snack No artificial flavors Pack of 2 see more...

• "They were perfect to throw in the diaper bag for a quick snack while we were out and about." in 1 review
  • "My son loved these when he tried them the first time." in 1 review
  • "I do like how they are made for little hands and not huge. " in 1 review
  • "My daughter absolutely loves these." in 1 review
  • "I'd rather buy him a banana or other healthy snack that he can have a lot more servings for the price." in 1 review
Jennifer M.
Witherbee, NY
Mega Parent Expert
My daughter loved these!  Every once in a while she would spill the container so I found that putting them in a different, easier to handle container for her worked out much better! My only suggestion would be a different container, one that is more "child friendly,"  however, this can be easily fixed by just putting them in a spill proof child snack container.  The product itself is great!
Allison D.
These are a great snack to have handy with toddlers! My daughter thought they were great. I didn't mind the taste either. The one downside of this product is the cheese powder that ends up on hands and then becomes sticky.
marla G.
Sun Valley, CA
My 2 year old daughter loves these it's the only ones she'll eat I would definitely recommend if anyone has a child that you have a hard time feeding these are pretty tasty and kids seem to really like them
Melissa V.
Bryn Mawr, PA
My daughter is absolutely addicted to these crunchies, and I have to admit that I have been known to snack on them too! Great to take on the go or when just hanging out!
Lyn C.
Birdsboro, PA
My son loved these! They were perfect to throw in the diaper bag for a quick snack while we were out and about. Perfect size for little hands!
Semone M.
Miami Gardens, FL
My daughter ate these only when she was beginning to teeth I personally didn't care for the flavor haha they also had a cinnamon flavored ones.
Brittney J.
Longview, TX
These are great and easy to just grab and go as well. We usually take these to the park when we go because they aren't to messy.
Nikkie P.
Lakeside, CA
My son would eat the entire jar of these if I let him. He looooves the cheese flavor. It's great for a snack Inbetween.
Harley B.
My daughter loves these but I find they go stale pretty fast even with the lid on. They are also very messy!
Amber D.
Metamora, MI
The flavor is very similar to a cheese puff without all the extra salt and added ingredients.